Trauma [T&M]

N/A: This Chapter is a Flashback on THE day when everything really went wrong between Tiana and Kevin in the Author's POV. I put the [T&M] For Triggered and Mature. It wasn't that easy to write this chapter... So I didn't make it as hard and horrible as I was planning to make it. I hope you'll...enjoy? Don't know if it's the word for this chapter. Anyway, good reading y'all!

PS: I Didn't underlined the conversations because they're all in English.

              She was as always, when she felt lonely, talking to this old photo of her and JongIn, her first and last love. Jason was peacefully watching TV in the living room so she was worrying a lot. All she could think about what how it would be if he was there with her. Maybe Jason would have been more free. She knew that since that night, each time Kevin and her would be in the same room there was some tension and that Jason could feel it so he took some distance to Kevin.

                This day something she never expected happened. As she was looking at the ring JongIn has gave her, she heard the door being slammed open. She got up and quickly ran to the living room to find a scared Jason and a drunk Kevin, hands full of beer. Jason quickly ran to her. She looked at Kevin trying to figure out what she could do. She couldn't think about another solution but to talk to him. She crouch down to Jason level, took his hand and put the ring in the chain she still had in her hand.

"Go in your room Jason and don't go out until I told you to do so, Ok? If you're scared hold on this ring, it's something from your father. It will protect you." Jason looked at his mother without moving.

               Tiana didn't even have the time to insist on him going away than Kevin pulled on her wrist and crashed her against the wall. His face a few inches from hers. The smell of beer and weed coming from him was making Tiana nauseous but it didn't bothered Kevin.

"Why does it have to be that Jerk, Hu?!" Like the first time he was drunk, he squeezed her wrist so tight that it was hurting her.

"Kevin...It hurts!" He squeezed even harder and she started to whimper.

               Jason feeling his mom in danger ran toward the drunk man and started punching his legs. Kevin was not stable at all because of all the alcohol he had in the blood. He almost slipped and when he managed to stay still he turned around letting go of Tiana's wrist. He raised his hand who came down on Jason's cheek so violently that Jason was projected 2 meters away. He started crying hard and this is when Tiana lost it. She pushed Kevin away from Jason, to her room while yelling at Jason to get up and go in his room. She managed to trapped Kevin in her room so he wouldn't do anything to Jason. She slapped him really hard.

"Don't you ever raise your hand on my son! Did you hear me?

-You mean that Kai guy's son! YOU TOLD ME HE MADE YOU SUFFER BUT WHY ARE YOU STILL HEAD OVER HILLS FOR HIM?!

-That's none of your business!"

                  He walked to her desk and started looking for something in the drawers. He fished out a photo of Tiana and JongIn back in the day when they were just dating. He looked at it with a disgusted face and fished a lighter out of his pocket, bewildering her. He put the photo above the little flame coming out of it and was about to put the photo on fire but Tiana had time to take it in his hands

"Are you crazy?

-Yes, now give me back this photo!

-Fuck you, it's not yours!" He charged her and took the photo in her hand by force but she was struggling and took it back. He was so annoyed that he grasped her wrist and almost broke it making her release the photo.