Slutty Secretary

I woke up in the morning and didn't feel the energy to get up and work but I went to the office anyway. I stopped at JinYi office to drop Jason.

"Tiana are you okay?

-Yes a bit tired but I'm fine. I want to ask you something.

-what is it ?

-If the CEO randomly go here don't tell him that Jason is my son. Tell him that he is your cousin or anybody else. Can you do this for me?

-Yes no problem but you better explain the reason later.

-Okay, no problem. I'm going, Jason kiss?" I bent down, he kissed me and rubbed my cheeks with his little palms.

"Omma Fighting!

-Fighting!"

          I Took the lift and when it was the moment to enter in Kai's office I took a deep breath and then turned the knob. I bent down in front of his office. I won't let my feelings get in my work, I'm stronger than this. I will help him the few time I will stay here.

*Kai's POV*

"T...Tiana...

-Good morning Kim-ssi." She came, Even after what I have done the day before she came but she kept on calling me Kim-ssi. I wanted to tell her I was sorry but she did not give me the time to.

"I want to know where is my office and the duty you want me to do. I will ask your schedule to your secretary and organized some meetings and activities with the partners.

-Tiana....

- I told you to call me Brewly-ssi, Kim-ssi." She looked really serious about this. Does she really hate me now?

"Brewly-ssi, about yesterday, I'm sorry.

-What are you talking about? Nothing happened yesterday. Well, where is my office?" She was doing like nothing happened but I could feel she was really sad about it. If she had choose to ignore it then me too.

"Well you'll work here with me. Your desk is there and I'll tell my secretary to come and give you my schedule. Install yourself and wait for her." I was a bit upset that she act like we didn't know each other. I couldn't even sleep last night because of what I have done and she is perfectly fine as nothing happened. I took my phone and called the secretary.

"Hello

- JinYi, can you come with my schedule to miss Brewly?

-Yes, Kim-ssi. Can you tell to Tiana that I will be there in a few minutes?

-Y..Yeah I will." She hung up. She called her Tiana. I had to call her "Brewly-ssi" but JinYi could call her Tiana? This is unfair! JongIn stop thinking about her. You need to fix these contracts so stop focusing on her. I turned my head toward her to saw her cleaning her desk. She was almost lied on the table, whipping it with a tissue. I could see her ass shake with every move she did. I turned my attention back to my documents. I don't want to loose control like yesterday.

"I going to buy coffee and I will take your schedule on my way.

-Ah... Yeah." Is she trying to avoid me? I got up and was about to follow her but a little boy entered in my office.