Father and Son Moments

*Kevin's POV*

             Tiana seemed happier since we had started living normally. I end up saying to Taewon to leave us alone. I didn't need anybody to look after her. The first time I left the house, leaving her alone, I was so anxious to go back to a empty house but when I opened the door she was there in the kitchen cooking chicken. She didn't even realized I was there. All I could see was her back as she was using the knife. Suddenly the sound of the knife hitting the board stopped and she lowered her face.

"Jason..." It was a whisper but it was loud enough for me to hear it. I could hear her softly sob. I didn't know if I really had the right to go and comfort her. After all it was my fault but...I couldn't bear to loose her again. Her cry was tearing my heart apart. I softly knock on the open door. I saw her quickly wipe her tears with the sleeve of her blue hoody.

"Hey.

-Hey." I imitated her. She started cutting the chicken again.

"How was your day?" Her voice was shaking.

"Great, I miss you though.

-You always miss me. We were apart for less than a day." She said that while giggling but I knew it was fake.

"What are you doing?

-Cooking diner. Chicken is OK, right?

-Yes, I love your cook.

-You love everything about me." This time she truly was joking around.

"Yes I do." I answered sincerely. She stopped the knife.

"Why?

-Hum?" I was taken aback by her sudden question.

"Why do you love me? I'm not special, I had a baby before finishing my studies and I'm carrying someone else baby. Why do you love me?" I took a few steps forward and laced my arms around her already round belly. She held her breath and started shaking a bit.

"I love you because you deserve it. You're beautiful, smart, kind. When I was in a bad moment of my life you're the first and only one who extend her hand to me. I'm so sorry that I end up hurting you.

-I'm not what you describe. I'm stupid, not even able to make my son happy and right now I look like a big whale." She said that with such seriousness. I put my hand on her shoulder and turned her toward me. Her head was lowered. She kept on staring at her naked feet.

"You're not stupid, Jason is always happy when he is with you and you don't look like a whale, you're just pregnant." She remained silent. I took her chin between my finger and lift her head so she could look at me in the eyes.

"You're the most beautiful on this planet to me and even if this baby is not mine I'm gonna take care of her as if she was." She looked deeply at me as if trying to see a hint of lie. I looked at her beautiful lips. They were so perfect. How such a beautiful woman can think so bad about her.