Submissive or not? [M]

*Kai's Point of view*

       Since Tiana was awake, the doctor told us we could go home. When the doctor told her she was lucky to have a fiancé who is so caring, Tiana looked at me like "Since when are you my fiancé". We went home with the instructions of the doctor. I have to massage Tiana's wound with a cream. Jason was asleep since we got in the car so I carry her to his bed without waking him up. We were all alone in the living, so I thought it was the right time to talk. I took her hand and pull her to the sofa. She didn't say anything. She was probably waiting for me to start the conversation.

"Tiana, first of all, I want to sincerely apologize for what happened with Katy.

-Why did you do that?

-I...I was so sad when I saw you left that I went out to drink. I was drunk, I was sad and she came to me. I wasn't able to resist in my state so I don't.

-Did you like it?

-...No, I don't.

-She said you came to her more than once.

-It's not true. I didn't come, she came and each time I reject her when she tried to get in my pants.

-You're telling me truth, right?!

-Yes."  I kissed her hand.

"I won't lie, I tried to forget you with some women but I couldn't. Each time I tried, I felt empty.

-Kai, I...I tried too. I tried once but I couldn't even do more than kiss that man.

-But...What about Jason's dad?

-It's...different. I can't talk about it for now but believe me, you're the only one I willingly gave myself.

-What do you mean by "willingly gave"."  She froze.

"I...I'm not ready to talk about it.

-Why? Tiana. What happened while you were alone in USA with Jason?

-I...I can't...I'm sorry. I just can't talk about it.

-I understand but promise me, you'll tell me everything one day.

-I promise, I will soon. You'll know everything soon."  We put our forehead together. 

"JongIn?

-Yes?

-You know how much I miss my mom, right?

-Yes, why?"  She was stroking my hair while looking at my eyes.

"Your mom really miss you.

-Tiana I.." I tried to part from her but she hold me by my hair.