Chapter 1

Tyler's PoV

"This is bullshit. I can't fucking believe they took him. I swear to god Marco we'll get him back. If it's the last thing we do." I said grabbing my keys and walking out of the front door to the mansion.

If you're confused then let me fill you in.

My name is Tyler. Tyler Sky. At the ripe age of 17 I'm the bad boy of this country, my gang and I The Cobra's run it together.

We've been running from the police for 7 years now, simply because having a reputation of killing people isn't really the best... Well at least that's what others think.

Being the leader of The Cobra's and being the most feared gang in this country is something I'm actually really proud of. There's around 1000 people in my gang at the moment and the police haven't even caught one of us yet. Forget catching anyone, they haven't got a picture or anything to describe us with at all.

Amazing right? The most wanted gang in the world yet they don't know what we look like.

Seriously the police are pathetic amateurs, compared to me as I know everything about every single officer that tried to take us down. Unfortunately for them after that they either go insane or they die.

Anyway the situation at the moment is that my mate Marco's little brother Diego got kidnapped by a bunch of stupid morons from the west side. Fucking pricks. Diego's like my little brother. I've cared for him and Marco since their parents left them. Marco was only 9 whilst Diego was 6 and I was 7.  Yeah I know I was young too but cause my parents don't pay much attention they never caught on that I brought the boys into the house. But that was 10 years ago. I got money off my parents and brought a mansion for the main lads in my gang to stay at including me. Well actually we got 3, the one we brought and the others were given to us, because we killed the landlords but signed the houses to our other identities first. Being in my gang is amazing I mean we are litterly the richest people in the whole world.

Living in the mansion at the moment is me, Marco and Diego Rodriguez, Aiden styles, jake smith, Mikey and Daniel Collins and Jacob Ryder.

Anyway...

I pulled my iPhone X out of my pocket and dialled up jake's number.

"Jake get the boys to get out the house and to meet me at our usual building and give Mikey and Aiden a call because they left to go get food and hurry up about it" I said and shut off my phone.

I got in to my matte black, blacked out Chevrolet Camaro and drove to the location where everyone was.

Once I was there I parked my car into the alley and headed into the building.

I went up to the meeting room and sat in my chair on my phone waiting for the others to turn up.

Diego's PoV

'Ahhh my head is killing me. Why do I always get in to trouble? Why can't it be Aiden or Mikey?

Where am I actually?

The fuck is this place? A warehouse? Really? Couldn't think of anything original could you?'

"I really need to stop talking to myself in my head" I said looking to the ceiling.