Chapter 4

Amy's POV

"Wake up!" Jackson shouted whilst banging on the door.

"Your gonna be late for training" he shouted and walked away

"Ugh I hate my life" I said sitting up and pushing my hair out of my face.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my business. Once I was done I changed into my sports gear. A little while after I was changed I put my hair into a high pony tail and grabbed my white ankle socks. After I had slipped my socks on I grabbed my Nike trainers and put them on. I quickly grabbed my Nike duffle bag and put my outfit in which was a pair of black high waisted short shorts, my black crop top, my boots and some jewellery along with ma pair of extra socks.

Once I had everything I grabbed my phone and headphones and headed to school. Today instead of taking my car I decided to jog. And asked Jason to drop my car off later today on my way out.

Tyler's POV

I woke up and smiled realising today is the day. Earlier on Jake removed us from the school files like as if we never existed. He also found out that every morning at around 6am Amy leaves her house to  go to her morning session which she has with her brother.

We all got up and got ready. I decide to put in a pair of black baggy skinny jeans, my white Ralph Lauren polo t-shirt, my black and white adidas superstars, my gold Rolex watch and a pair of  Ray bans.

The lads all decided to wear black today and they looked like goths so I had Aiden, Jacob, Diego and Mikey change into white t-shirts.

Soon enough to it was 5:50. We had 10 minutes. Me and the boys grabbed all our things and threw them into my Range Rover which Aiden was going to drive with Diego and Mikey.

I got into my Camaro along with Jake.

Marco went in the van with Jacob and Daniel.

Once we were off we managed to find Amy running to school. As we approached her we saw her brother come up beside her. I punched my window in frustration which caused it to shatter and me to cut my hand.

I spoke into my earpiece.

"We gotta get her later" I said through gritted teeth. "For the moment lay low, we can get her once she's in school." I said and sped off past the van and then past the fuck faces who were jogging.

I swerved around the corner and immediately came to a stop when I saw it was the graveyard we got Matt buried in.

I got out and jumped the fence seeing as the graveyard wasn't open yet.

I ran until I got to his grave. I saw there was no decorations so I went to the side and picked some roses from the bush along with other flowers and placed them on his grave after cleaning up all the weeds around his.

"I miss you man" I said quietly as I cleared the leaves against his headstone.

'In loving memory of MATT HUNT
1998-2015
"To die would be an awfully big adventure" '

I smiled a little at the quote we put on. He said it every day before we went out and seconds before he took his last breath. He wanted to name us the lost boys cause of his obsession with Peter Pan. He said he was just like Peter Pan because he had no mother or father. Just brothers. The only difference was that he was growing up and he couldn't fly.

"You were one of my best mates. No scratch that. You were my brother. I promise Matt I'll get revenge for you." I said as a tear streamed down my face but I furiously wiped it.