Chapter 36

Kians POV

I had been searching for one month and a half for any sign of these boys. I had gotten a few leads that lead me to their old home but my source from Tyler's gang let me know that they had moved because of what was going on and were no longer at the mansion I was on my way to.

I asked for Tyler's number but he said he didn't have it and Tyler doesn't really give it out. My source gets contacted by someone else who gets a call from another person. The only person who has contact with the boys. I asked for his number but he was told that if that number got out and he was the reason he'd meet Tyler but only to have his brains blown out.

"Where can I find them now?" I asked following him as he walked away.

"Listen all I know is they ran with some girl they kidnapped. They'll get someone to contact us if they need us. I can't help you. Maybe try someone else." He said walking away.

I knew no one would help me because I don't know them. I was hoping that thanks to me approaching him, he would call Tyler or whoever he reports to so that I can hack and track it back to where they are.

I managed hacked into some system thing that was bluetoothed with his phone and listened in as he called someone. I only know how to do this because I did it when I was younger but my father made me concentrate on my medical career.

"Theres someone looking for Tyler and his boys, you need to let them know..........I didn't tell him anything...........okay bye." I looked over to see him get out of his car with a gun as he looked around for me.

I quickly ducked and hid until I saw him drive off.

"Hello sir. There's someone looking for you. A young man" I heard come through.'I had managed to hack into the next phone. I started my car and drove to where Tyler's phone signal was coming from.

"You're in the building? Okay I'll be down in a second" I heard a beep and then the phone went dead.

"Shit" they must know they were hacked.

I quickly print screened the laptop and drove to the location.

When I got there i saw the guy I asked about Tyler waiting there.

He and a few other guys blocked my car as he approached my window.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked and leaned into my car grabbing my laptop and phone.

"My dad is doctor Adrian" I said trying to grab my laptop. He pushed the door to keep it closed and to stop me from getting out.

"Bullshit" He said and shook his head. As he finally walked away I quickly sped up and hit him and his friend.

"Sorry!" I yelled out the window and carried on. Soon I found an Ally and ditched my car there. I decided to stay on foot. Or I'll probably get killed and never save my father.

Tyler's POV

"Shut the fuck up!" Diegos voice came through to where I was sat downstairs.

It's been 2 months since she died. I heard from the hospital that her mother took her body and buried it. We didn't attend the funeral because she may want to kill us. I have a feeling that they're waiting for us to break and come.

"What now?" I said rolling my eyes as he came running down the stairs screaming.

"JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN A REMIX OF DESPACITO! Español. Él está cantando en español!" He yelled running alound and singing in Spanish.

"DIEGO I DONT KNOW SPANISH NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled as I walked away from him.

"Despacito, Quiero respirar tu cuello. despacito, Deja que te diga cosas al oído. Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo
Despacito, Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito, Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto, Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito" he yelled around the house singing and doing the shimmy in his brothers face.

"You weren't kidding" Marco said as he played it out loud and they both began to sing and dance.

"Oh my god" I laughed recording them as they sang their hearts out and danced with each other.

"I can't believe it" Diego said as the song finally finished.

"You probably sounded like basically every belieber" Ali said laughing and walking over to Marco who kissed her cheek.

We laughed and joked until Diego decided he wanted to go and get McDonald's. I agreed to take him as I needed to go buy some cigarettes and alcohol anyway.

I pulled up to the drive-thru and ordered everyone food and Diego extra chips because he was throwing a bitch fit about how hungry he was, paying the total I drove to the next window to receive our food. I grabbed the bags handed through the window and passed them to Diego to put in the back. Then I gave him the bottles of coca-cola to put in the back with the food. I grabbed mine and diegos drinks that were in the normal cups that McDonald's gives and drove off.

I finally stopped to fill the car with petrol. I put my drink in the holder and got out. After filling my car up I went into the shop to get my things. I went to the counter and asked for 8 bottles of ciroc and twenty boxes of 20 pack cigarettes. The cashier gave me a look of shock until I waved my hand in her face.

"You get payed to work not stare." I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed the cigarettes and bottles and payed for them along with the petrol I just put in my car.

I put the stuff in the back and grabbed a pack of cigarettes, I then got into the car and started it up.

Just as I was about to put the car into gear someone ran up to my window.

"What the fu-....kian?" I asked confused as to why the fuck Dr Adrian's son is at my car window.

"Tyler, tell your men to stop trying to kill me. I've have information you need" He said out of breath.

"You don't have anything I need" I said getting ready to drive but the next words that he spoke made me pull out my gun and put it to his head.

"She's alive. Amy is alive"

//////////////////////////////////////

HELLOOOOOOO

Another chapter for you guys. I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry I took so long to update. I'm trying but I've started college again and I'm struggling with my course as it is. Don't wanna get kicked off now do I 🙃.

VOTE AND COMMENT!

P.S I love Justin's remix of despacito hehe. Okay bye now😂