Chapter 40

Amy's POV

"Hello pig" i snarled in his direction.

"Thats no way to greet your family" he smirked as he walked towards me slowly.

"You aren't family Jackson. You never will be" I said glaring at him.

"Every heard the saying that blood is thicker than water?" he grinned.

"Ketchup is thicker than blood, what's your point?" I said

"My point little sister is that the same blood runs through our veins" he smirked

"How can you like these boys? They've done nothing but destroy our family, they killed our father and almost killed Jason" he yelled.

"Well you see, they weren't responsible for that. It was actually me. And I swear I blew Jason's car up?" I questioned him annoyed at the fact that the cheeky bastard didn't die.

"You bitch" he yelled running towards me but Diego struggling to move and protect me stopped him.

"Think about it this way jack, I helped you out. If it weren't for me killing that son of a bitch and trying to kill the fucker you saved... you wouldn't be the leader of this gang now, would you?" I shrugged as he got even more pissed off.

"Wait till I tell mother" he yelled and I smirked in his direction walking towards him.

"She isn't our mother idiot. Our mother died whilst giving birth to me. He replaced her and never told us" I said walking away.

"Now, if you'll excuse me. My brother needs medical attention" I said nodding my head towards Diego.

"You'll pay amy, I swear to god you will" he yelled as he walked away.

"Hey gorilla's, follow your king then?" I said pushing all of Jackson's friends out.

"Hey Diego" I said as I ran towards him, I took the tape off his mouth and hugged him.

"You really know how to get a guy into shit" he chuckled as I untied his hands.

"Come on idiot" I said as I helped him over to my bed.

"Oh mami at least take me to dinner first" he smirked as I slapped his head.

We settled him down and Dr Adrian helped him out.

"Hey Adrian, are you okay? You took a few hits too" I said as he went and sat down.

"I'll be fine, but do you know what this means amy?" He said staring at me with a smile.

"Stop staring and smiling. It's freaking me out because you look like Diego also no I don't know. Care to enlighten me?" I said laughing.

"They're coming! We're getting out of here" he smiled.

Just the thought of being able to see they guys again made me smile.

"How's Aaron?" I asked as I sat beside Diego.

"I'll talk but Jesus, can you please for the love of god get me something to eat? I don't wanna starve to death." He said causing me to laugh.

I nodded my head and made my way upstairs after being told by Diego and Adrian to be careful.

I headed into the kitchen and saw Betty.

"Hey betts" I smiled as I grabbed a bag from the cabinet.

She smiled over and started making sandwiches for me and the guys once she realised why I was taking so much food.

I grabbed a bunch of water bottles and Gatorade from the fridge and put them into a bag. I then stuffed as much as I could from the pantry into another bag. Once the sandwiches were done Betty packed them.

"Thank you Betty, for everything" I smiled as I hugged her.

"Just ring if you need me sweetheart" she smiled and hugged me back.

I grabbed the bags of food and drink and made my way back downstairs.

"You aren't aloud up here" I heard a voice come from behind me. I rolled my eyes and stopped where I was.

"Last time I checked King Kong, I was living here and you never did. Now mind your damn motherfucking business" I said and then continued to walk down to the guys.

"YOU'RE AN ANGEL BABY. AYAIYAIYAI" Diego yelled out when he saw me walk in with bags of food.

As we began eating I heard a vibrating sound.

"Umm, what's that noise?" I asked looking confused.

Diego got up and when into the corner so he couldn't be see from the camera. He pulled out a phone from in his shoe and answered it.

"Where are you?" He asked

"Well when can you get us?" He said as he continued to speak.

"Okay" he turned off the phone and put it back in his shoe.

"So the guys said they can try get us out in the morning but to just hang tight for now. Aaron said he loves you and misses you and Tyler said he'll see you soon and to give you this" deigo said walking towards me.

He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

"Now if you ask me... I think you guys are a thing." Deigo said smiling and shrugging.

"Well I didn't ask you and we aren't... yet" I said whispering the last part to myself.

"Anyway. Let's all get some rest and be ready for whatever they have planned. You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the fold up mattress on the side" I said as I got up and get the small bed on the side ready for me.

"Thanks by the way" I smiled once we were all in bed.

"Don't thank me just yet. We haven't got you or Adrian out of here. Thank me when we're actually out of this mess" Diego replied as he layed in bed.

"Night" we said and seconds later Diego was snoring.

I can not fucking wait to leave this hell hole.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long you guys. I've had a lot more going on in my life than I thought. But I promise that I'll try to update new chapters as often as I can.

Love you all.

P.s don't forget to comment and vote🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤