Chapter 41

Tyler's POV

I couldn't sleep the whole night. I wanted to get them out of there. Safely of course. I layed in bed and thought through how we were going to get them out. Before I knew it the time was 7:30.

"Get up" yelled to everyone and received either silence or groans.

"I'll get the ice bucket" I said walking into the bathroom to shower.

"If you aren't up within the time I get back, I'm getting the damn bucket" I yelled.

After showering I got changed into a pair of black slim fit jeans, a black sweatshirt and a pair of black originals. I walked into the room and saw everyone who was going was ready.

"Let's move" I grinned as we all said bye to Ali and Adrian's kid.

We dove until we reached the corner of the road where Amy's house was and I went into the back.

"There's a tunnel that we're going to use. No one knew about it except for Amy's dad...and me of course" I laughed pulling out the plan.

"We get in through this place. This house has been where he's got his guards living.

We get all of them by throwing a sleep stink bomb in.

After that we get to the tunnel. We'll all have ear pieces but that's not going to keep you alive. Once we are in the tunnel we will get through into her dads office." I said making sure everyone was with me so far.

"What's that?" Aiden asked pointing on the map.

"That's why Diego had to leave to eat" I spoke rolling my eyes at the mustard stain.

"We'll leave George's office and then mikey will guide us because he's been there" I said nodding over to mikey.

"Right, we'll go through to where her basement should be. Jake will be our eyes along with aiden. We'll get them out of the basement and into the tunnel. there are camera's everywhere. They will have blind spots so we need to keep that in mind." Mikeys said and we all nodded.

"I need you in the front with me Aaron. You know this place better than any of us." Mikeys said and Aaron nodded.

"Right then. Let's go" I said. We grabbed our weapons and made our way to the guard house.

I opened the door and threw in one of the sleep/ stink bombs. Once I was almost 100% sure everyone was knocked out, we made our way in with our gas masks on and hands on each others shoulders.

I made my way to a little room near the back and got in. I jumped in and then jumped again to get down on the level ground.

We walked and walked for about 5 maybe 10 minutes until I saw another door and no other way out. I opened the door a little and made sure that everyone was quiet. After peeking in I decided it was safe. We all got into the office quietly and slowly.

"Let's go boys" I whispered to Aaron and Mikey.

We walked out and stayed pressed against the wall.

"Plug the camera hacker in now." Aiden said though the mic and into my ear. Marco lifted me as I connected the hacker to the camera without being seen.

"Right the camera is frozen. They won't see you so Move to the next one" aiden said handing over to Jake.

Soon enough we were right outside the door. I slowly opened the handle and we made our way into the basement.

I looked around until something hit me in my head and knocked me out.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry, it was 3 am and I was tired.'I don't even remember writing this 😂