Chapter 15

A/N Dylan O'brien and Tyler Hoechlin are portraying Jason and Jackson.

Jackson's POV:

"Jackson" Elliot shouted calling me over.

"I've got a satellite signal of the area where those plates were last seen and look" he said turning the laptop towards me.

"Let's go" I said staring at the mansion on the computer screen.

Meanwhile.....

Amy's POV:

"POOL PARTYYYYY" Jacob yelled before jumping in the pool which then resulted in me and Ali getting drenched in water whilst we tried to tan.

"Uggh f you Jacob" Ali said frowning.

"Suck it Jenkins" Jacob said laughing.

We were having a pool party as it was seriously hot. Me and Ali decided to wear matching bikini's the only difference was mine was blue and Ali's was pink

  Me and Ali decided to wear matching bikini's the only difference was mine was blue and Ali's was pink

"Drinks!" Aaron yelled walking out of the screen doors with drinks...Daniel following closely behind.

"Let's play chicken?" Diego yelled.

"Leggo" I said smiling and laughing.

"Ali you're with marco, Diego you're  with Mikey, Aaron you're with Amy, Jacob with Daniel, Aiden and Jake and I'm not playing cause it's odd numbers" Tyler said sitting on the edge of the pool.

First up was me and Aaron against Mikey and Diego... And I won.

Next it was me and Aaron against Aiden and Jake.

"Wait let me grab a drink" Aaron said getting out of the pool and throwing off me off before I could answer.

He started running towards the table so he could get back faster.

"Hey man never run when the floor is wet... You could seriously get hurt" Diego pointed out.

"Nah I'm alri-" before he could finish he lost his balance and slipped.

"Agh shakira that hurt" he yelled out holding his ankle.

"Don't say I didn't warn you bro" Diego said shrugging.

"I'm fine thanks for asking" he said glaring at me.

"Good now come one" I said frowning.

"No I feel sick" he said getting up and sitting on the chair.

"Whatever... Guys I guess we're out and we forfeit" I said shrugging and getting out of the pool.