Chapter 81

Amy's POV

It's been a couple of days since Tyler woke up and we've finally been given the all clear to go home. Whilst Tyler was out we decided we would move back to their first home. Where Matt is.

Tyler was all smiles again which made my heart flutter. Seeing him awake and smiling and finally happy made me happy.

As we all made our way to the cars me and Tyler walked at the back of the group as I helped him walk and held his hand.

"You know when I squeezed Diego's hand the other day" he spoke softly looking over at me. I nodded my head letting him know to carry on.

"I was meant to squeeze yours" he chuckled. God I missed that laugh.

"No offence to Diego but I thought it was, just didn't want to break his little heart" I smiled making him chuckle again which caused butterflies to fill my stomach.

Call me cheesy by his laugh is like music to my ears. As is his voice in general.

As we got to the cars everyone stopped and waited for us.

Me and Tyler ended up riding with Marco, Ali and Mikey. Once everyone was settled we took off. The journey was filled with laughter and singing and then sleeping for a while.

I was woken up by Mikey and Tyler shaking me gently. We had stopped at some sort of lake house that the boys probably owned. They later confirmed my thoughts when they explained where we were.

We walked down a little path in the woods and soon the house came into view. It was beautiful. Fairy lights surrounded us and looked like stars in the water. Everyone stood around and let me and Tyler walk past. He led me over the the dock which looked so pretty. There were flowers and lights surrounding us and it looked like something out of a dream.

Everyone started smiling which scared me a little but Tyler squeezed my hand. He grabbed my hands and stood in the gazebo with me looking into my eyes like as if he was staring into my soul but I couldn't look away like as if his blue ocean eyes had me in a trance.

"Baby, I love you to the moon and back. When I see you I smile and when I hear your voice, god it gives me a funny feeling in my stomach that I've never felt before. Every feeling I've had towards you scares the hell out of me but just knowing you have the same feelings for me makes me strong. You are my everything. Always will be. I want it to always be you and me forever. I've made promises before but this one is one I will keep until the day I die. I want you by my side everyday and every night. I want your eyes and smile to be the last thing I see before I go to sleep and first thing to see when I wake up. I want to be the reason you smile and never the reason you cry. Look Amy I guarantee there will be tough times. I guarantee that as some point one of us will want to leave, but I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine then I'm gonna regret it for the rest of my life because I know in my heart that you're the one for me. I want to protect you with every ounce of my being. So what do you say?" He smiled getting down slowly with the help of Marco onto one knee and pulling out a little box from his pocket.

"Will you be my forever and let me be yours?" He asked smiling with tears in his eyes opening the box for me to see the most beautiful ring I've ever laid my eyes on. It had a blue diamond in the middle as if you represent himself and his blue eyes.

I smiled as tears continued to fall and slowly came to down to his height nodding my head yes

He let out and breath and pulled me in for a kiss. We broke apart and everyone cheered. He gently grabbed my hand and put the ring on me kissing me again before nodding over at Marco.

"Go on brother. You got this" Tyler said after I helped him up and gave Marco and hug.

Slowly Marco made his way over to Ali who smiled and walked towards him too.

"That was so beautiful, I'm so happy for them" she grinned

"I mean he's pretty much said all I wanted to say to you" Marco laughed and Tyler shook his head and chuckled.

"Ali, I know already did this in private but I want to do it properly. where do I start? You're crazy beautiful and everything any man could possible want. You make me smile every time I see you. Until I met you... I'd never felt complete and I'm so grateful to have you. Your blue eyes and beautiful black hair drives me crazy and I can't get enough of you. I could watch you for a minute and tell you a hundred things I love about you but we'd be here all day. Instead let me give you a lifetime of reasons. Everyday i want to tell you another reason I love you. I promise that no one will work harder to make sure you're always happy and cherished. You're my Angel and words can't explain what you mean to me but I'll keep trying. The first time I saw you, I couldn't imagine not being with you, not holding your hand. When you love someone as much as I do right now the only thing left to do is marry them. So Ali... will you marry me?" Marco spoke getting down on one knee with tears in his eyes and holding up the ring he had proposed with not long ago.

"You've got me ugly crying" Ali said fanning her face.

"Of course I'll marry you" she cried happily as he put the ring on her finger.