Chapter 29

Amy's POV

"I forgot to grab a bikini" Ali said as she followed me whilst I looked for the bathroom to change.

"It's fine I got a spare just in case Diego kept giving me googly eyes" I said still looking for this god damned bathroom.

"Amy just go change in one of the rooms" she said stopping me from walking.

"They have camera's everywhere. I may be body confident but I'm not up for everyone seeing my boobs...lol boobs is a funny word... any way I don't want any of the boys to see my lady parts. That's for me, myself and I to see" I said throwing my hands up in the air but laughing when I thought of the word boobs again.

"She's right!" I heard someone yell from down the hall.

"Up stairs and four doors to the left...that's the only one no one has used" Mikey said popping his head around the corner and then vanishing.

"Oh yeah and boobs is a funny word" he said quickly appearing and then disappearing just as fast.

"Come on" I said laughing.

(Ali on the top and Amy on the bottom)Once we had changed and I gave Ali my spare bikini top, I put my shorts on and we headed downstairs

Once we had changed and I gave Ali my spare bikini top, I put my shorts on and we headed downstairs.

"Hey come on!" I yelled dragging Ali and Marco out.

"Okay okay" they said laughing and finally coming out.

I took my shorts off and jumped into the pool.

We all had a good time and did a barbecue. The whole time we switched watch over the camera's to see if anyone was approaching the house. It turned 5 sooner than I expected and the others had to leave because we saw my mother walking over. I quickly said goodbye to everyone and they left. Before Mikey went to open the door I ran over to Tyler and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed my forehead and ran out the back.

I looked over at the pool and you could tell there were more than 3 people here. I ran into the house and searched every draw to find a trash bag. As soon as I found them the door had knocked. I looked over at Mikey and told him not to get it.

"Where the fuck is Diego?" I asked looking around.

"Oh hey Mrs Parker" was all I heard and ran out back to clean.

"What a fucking idiot" I said as I ran around cleaning up.

"Yeah she's here. Follow me" I heard him again and clenched my hands in fist wanting to strangle him.

We finished cleaning and put the bags full of rubbish to the side. I looked over and saw that there were like 6 towels.

"Shit" I said as I grabbed every single one and somehow wrapped it around my body.

"Hello Scott" my mum said as she walked into the backyard.

"Hi Mrs Parker" Mikey said smiling and sitting up on the beach chair.