Chapter 51

Amy's POV

"There's bombs everywhere we need to go now. They'll blow any second now please!" I yelled as everyone started running for the door and into the woods.

I made sure I was the last to leave. Marco turned back and tried to push past me but I pushed him back with all my strength.

"Tyler! Amy, He's in there" he yelled.

He pushed past me and went inside.

"He's not Marco come on. We gotta go!" I yelled running in after him.

"Marco please, I swear on my life he drove away. I watched him go. Come on please" I said grabbing his arm to stop him from running any further into the flames.

"Why didn't you tell me that whilst we were outside idiot" he said facing me whilst throwing his arms in the air.

"I was kinda distracted by you running into fire." I said rolling my eyes and folding my arms over my chest.

"The stove hasn't blown up yet" he said looking at me whilst coughing.

"Then let's gooooooeeeeee" I said pointing to the door.

"I can't believe you ran back into a fire though" I said making my way to the door.

"Amy what the fuck, move" he said before I could give him a sarcastic reply he rugby tackled me into the pool. As soon as our body's hit the water all I could see was fire over the top of the pool.

I didn't get to take a breath of air and started to panic as I literally couldn't breath. If I wanted air then I would have to let my face get as burned as the marshmallow in my smore the other night.

Marco swam over and put his lips against mine. Just as I was going to slap him. He blew air into my mouth.

Still gonna smack him.

After the fire was basically gone and parts of the house stopped hitting the water I pushed my body to the surface and took a gasp of air.

I pulled my self out of the water whilst have a coughing fit. Laying flat on the poolside I breathed slowly.

I heard a few splashes and then Marco came and leaned on his arms beside me.

"Asshole" i said out of breath.

"Give me a sec" I said just breathing and holding his shoulder as he helped stand me up.

Once I had my breath I regained my posture and slapped him across the face.

"Asshole" I said again.

"I saved your life!" He he yelled confused.

"You rugby tackled me, I followed you into the flames so you were kinda the reason my life needed saving in the first place" I said shrugging and turning to look at the house.

Marco rubbed his cheek for a few seconds and then let out a huff.

"Im giving that slap right back to to Tyler by the way" he said looking at the house that burned even more than before.

"Be my guest" I said quietly.

"He didn't plant the bombs Amy. He would never put us in danger like that let alone you" Marco said tuning me to face him.

"Then where the fuck did his sorry ass go. When I want to be around him I can't. Either I'm fucking being held against my will or he's gone awol" i said throwing my hands in the air.

"Why me? Why couldn't it be someone else. What did I do?" I cried out dramatically and then stopped.

"Actually minus the what did I do, why me?" I cried out dramatically again.

"Curse you tv shows that made me want a more exciting life" I said holding a fist up to the sky.

"When I said more exciting I meant Hannah Montana AKA Miley Stewart (Cyrus) the secret pop star life" I yelled out.

"Or even something like the vampire diaries. Not explosions and kidnapping" I said glaring at the sky.

"Are you done?" Marco asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Yup" I said letting my arms fall back to my sides.

"Wait no" I said as he started to speak.

"What about the teen wolf huh? Or ghosts? I wouldn't mind me a Zak Bagans ya know" I said talking more to myself than anyone at this point.

"Okay now I'm done" I said turning to Marco who just shook his head.

"Okay so, do we go look for the others or do we try to look somewhere else. Because the way that explosion went off I think they think that we died when actually we're here" he said looking around.

"Wait listen, do you hear that?" I said listening to what sounded like shouting.

"Hear what? What are you hearing because so far as I'm concerned there's no sound coming for anywhere except for the sound of crackling wood from the house we were in just moments ago burning. And the pieces of the house falling apart" he said rambling on so I slammed my hand over his mouth.

"Listen idiot not talk" I said still hearing the shouting.

"It's Daniel" I said running into the house without thinking.

I ran though past the flames and looked around for him. The shouting had stopped which meant that he had passed out from inhaling too much smoke.

I looked around and finally spotted him on the floor.

I grabbed his arm and tried to drag him. I got him away from the flames that were getting a bit too close. I looked around and called out for anyone else but then started to feel dizzy.

Marco grabbed him effortlessly and flung him over his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

We moved away from the smokey house and finally got a bit go fresh air.

"We gotta go Marc" I said seeing people move. hooded figures coming towards the back of the house.

I pulled Marco into the woods in the back and we walked.

"Stop" I said trying to cough quietly.

"Just stick here for a bit please. I don't think I can walk right now." I wheezed out. He nodded and dropped Daniels body to the ground.

"I would say be gentle but I mean, the boy was stupid for going into the house" I said.

Leaning against as tree I sat down and let fresh air fill my lungs.