Chapter 21

Ali's POV

After everyone know what they had to do we all left the hotel, taking our belongings with us and putting them in the car.

I got in the car with Aaron and Marco and we left to go get two dogs. One for Mikey and one for Diego.

"I think I'm gonna wait to get my tattoo done" Aaron said leaning forward so he was between myself and Marco who was driving.

"Whys that?" Me and Marco asked looking over at him.

"I want Amy to be there with me, we were taken together so we're gonna join this gang together. Which means we get our tattoos together and that mean you too Ali. " he said looking over at me and smiling

"All three of us will join the gang together officially." He squeezed my shoulder as we pulled up to the pet shop.

"I know the owner so this won't be a problem" Marco said.

Marcos POV

As soon as we walked in my girlfriend who hasn't officially come out as my girlfriend yet due to the circumstances, instantly squealed and ran off to play with the dogs.

Me and Aaron laughed as we walked over to the shop keeper.

"Alright kian" I said walking up to him and giving him a bro hug.

"How you been man?" He asked as I smiled.

"Good and I know you've been doing good seeing as you have your second child on the way" I said congratulating him.

"This is Aaron, he's permanent so get used to him, he'll be around a lot" I said laughing and introducing the two.

"So how can I help you two and animal crazy girl over there" he asked as he pointed out Ali which made us all look over to her. She was currently playing with a small baby pug.

"We need two little dogs" I said and he smiled.

"I've got just the right ones for you. You'll love them" he said smiling as he walked away and motioned for us to follow.

"Al" I yelled out and she quickly came running but first she said bye to the dog.

We followed kian into the back and he walked over to a cage with two little huskys.

"THEYRE PERFECT!" Ali screamed as soon as she saw them.

"We'll take them." I said handing over $200 and getting the two dogs a leash each and a collar, a bed, food and a food bowl each.

We walked out and both Aaron and Ali held a dog each whilst I put the dogs things in the backseat.

"We'll name this one with the red bandana jack and we'll name the other one jax" Ali said whilst holding jack.