Chapter 30

Diego's POV

BANG BANG BANG

"OH GOD IM SORRY FOR WHAT IVE DONE PLEASE DONT DRAG ME TO HELL" I yelled as I woke up to the banging sound.

"Diego shut the fuck up, it's someone at the front door" Mikey said getting out of bed.

"Eh you say that now but watch when you get dragged by El' Diablo and I smile" I said grabbing my hockey stick from the closet and following Mikey downstairs.

BANG BANG BANG

"Diego get the fuck off me" Mikey said standing up straight. I hopped off his back and got ready to grab my gun.

"We're normal people idiot. Don't touch it." Mikey whisper yelled as he put his hand on the doorknob.

BANG BANG BANG

I looked around the corner as Mikey opened the door to see George.

"WHERE IS SHE?" He yelled as he walked through the door.

"Who?" Mikey asked putting his baseball bat down.

"My daughter. Where is she?" He said walking around the house. Soon enough six other men walked in and began searching our house too.

"If she's here I'll kill you" George said walking out.

"Go hide that fucking gun" Mikey whispered and I nodded. I shoved it down my pants and kept my hand there as I made my way back up the stairs to my room.

Two of the men followed me. I wanted to turn around and kick them down the stairs like a slinky but I know Mikey would flip and it would blow our cover.

"Go ahead muchacho look all you want" I said moving and kissing my teeth.

After 20 minutes they finally left. I went into my room and busted the tv open hiding my gun in there.

It's an old fashioned television so it had a fat backside. Much like my ladies.

Katherine's POV

I woke up needing to go to do my lady business. As I slipped on my slippers I felt a paper. I leaned down and picked it up. Switching on my side lamp I opened the envelope and began to read.

Dear mum,

I know you'll be upset or angry or both but I don't care. I've left and I'm not coming back. To be honest I hate all of you. I would very much appreciate if you didn't look for me. I don't want to come back. Where you are is not my home. It never will be. Thanks for all you've done but I just can't stay there. Keep this for as long as you want. I promise you that you will not find me. If I want to come home I'll come.
I guess all I can say now is thanks and i ........  you.

Fill that in for yourself. Bye.

A tear fell down my cheek as I read the letter over and over again. I sniffed and began to read it again before it was snatched off me.

"What the fuck is this?" George asked standing up.

"She's gone George. My baby is gone" I said crying and taking the letter back.

"Where are those boys and how did the alarms not go off?" He yelled walking out.

He came back in and put on his night gown.

"Her room is empty. They're all gone and everything's been disabled." He said putting his shoes. He pressed the red button by his side of the bed and all the alarms went off.

Minutes later Jackson was at our bedroom door.

"Go find her and those boys!" George yelled.

I followed him as he crossed the road and began banging on the door.