Chapter 8

Amy's POV

So it's Saturday and me and the boys are having a relaxing day. It's around 10 and we've just had a full English breakfasts thanks to me.

"Ahhh the was amazing Amy" Jacob said smiling

"Yeah thanks" all the boys said and I smiled replying with a 'you're welcome'.

We decided to watch a film. All the boys decided to watch a horror. The conjuring to be specific.

We were up to the part where the thing is on top of the wardrobe. As soon as it showed the face all the boys screamed like girls whilst I laughed. They looked at me like I was crazy which made me laugh more.

"Why aren't you scared?!" Aiden asked

"Well I use to watch horror films all the time so this is not even close to scary. I actually wonder what your faces would be like if we watched annabelle." I said giggling.

"Wait what's annabelle" the boys asked

"Well you know the doll that they showed at the beginning?" I asked and they nodded.

"They made a film about it. It's amazing" I said grinning and they all looked at each other.

"She's crazy" Tyler said smiling.

"Yeah I think so" they all agreed.

we were all laughing when all of a sudden an alarm started going off.

"What's that?" I asked as we all stood up.

"Someone's within 50 meters of the premises. Which means they're coming towards the house." Marco said

"Amy go to your room, and keep the lights off. Boys go switch off every light in the house including the pool light. I'll got check the camera's." The boys all said okay and went their ways as I went up to my room. I went towards the balcony whist switching off my lights. I looked out and you could still see okay because it was a little light out. After 5 minutes looking outside I saw a girl running towards the house. She kept looking behind her like she was being followed.

She got closer to the house and I opened the balcony door a little so I could hear what she was shouting.

"HELP" she screamed repeatedly and I ran down the stairs.

"It's a girl" I shouted whilst running towards the screen doors that led to the garden.

"Move away from the door Amy" Tyler shouted.

"Help her, she's screaming for help please!" I shouted back to him as the boys came into view.

"No we don't know who she is or where she's from, for all we know she could be part of your dads gang" Marco said.

All of a sudden she slammed against the screen doors crying and banging her hands which were covered in blood and her knees were all scraped up and bleeding too she hid her hands repeatedly on the door crying whilst screaming for help.

I looked at her and turned to the guys.

"Please I don't know her and I know every member of my dads gang! Please just help her she's terrified!" I shouted at them but Mikey held me back from opening the door.

"Please" I cried as tears streamed down my face.

"Please Tyler I don't know her but we need to help" I cried.

Tyler's POV

I looked at Amy and the girl crying whilst banging on the window and thought for a second.