Chapter 20

Ali's POV

We all looked at Diego and in unison yelled at him to shut up which he did.

"Lets go get a hotel room for the night, I've got a plan and we start tomorrow, so everyone get some rest" Tyler said to us and into the walkie-talkie.

Soon after around 20 minutes of driving I fell asleep.

-

I woke up and looked around to see all the boys spread out across the room. I checked the bedstand for my phone and found it. Once I had it in my hand I checked the time.

4:02

I yawned and lied back down. I couldn't sleep so I got up and went to sit on the balcony.

I looked out and saw there were still people driving around and the city was still lit up with street light.

I hope Tyler has a good plan because we need her back. No one is being themselves.

Jacob hardly speaks, neither does jake or even Aiden.
Aaron just sits there staring into space.
Mikey and Diego don't prank anyone.
Marco seems like he can't be asked with anything.
Daniel just sits in his phone all day.
And we'll Tyler's just the same. He still shows no emotion, the only difference is he keeps more to himself than he did before. He doesn't talk to any of us unless it's a mission or something.

"Hey" I jumped as I heard the voice and looked to see it was Tyler. He handed me a blanket and sat down next to me on the other chair.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked lighting up a cigarette and offering me one which I gladly took.

"I woke up and couldn't sleep. I hope she's sleeping okay. I mean if she's home then she might be happy but I'm not sure." I said and he just breathed out and looked up to the sky.

"Tyler?" I asked and he looked at me.

"What's if she doesn't want to come back to us?" I asked as I pulled my blanket tighter around my body.

"She said before she left that we're her family and that she wants to stay with us Ali, but if she doesn't want to come back then I guess we'll just have to respect her decision." He said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"You love her" I said more to myself than him.

"What?" He asked as his head snapped in my direction.

"If you love her why do you push her away?" I asked as he angrily looked at me, after a few seconds his features softened and he looked away.

"I- I don't know what's wrong with me. But when I get angry all I see is red. My anger gets the better of me and I just snap. I don't think about what I'm doing. I don't care what danger I'm in or who I'm hurting but I know that when I pointed that gun at her and she walked out... I instantly regretted it. I smashed up my room and tried to take my anger out but I can't bare the fact that I'm the reason they got her back."

"When did you know you loved her?" I asked.

"When I first saw her I liked her but then when she came down the stairs with her blond hair and made an idiot out of herself. I knew I liked her but I realised that liking a girl and love just doesn't really work out for me. So I pushed her away or at least tried to be rid of my feeling by making fun out her or saying she smells but it never worked. I'm falling for her harder everyday. Every time I look at her" he said looking out across the city.

"anyway I don't know why I'm telling you this. You'll probably go tell everyone and then they'll know my weakness" he said starting to get up.

"No Tyler I would never tell anyone. I'm not that kind of person. Your secret is safe with me" I said as I looked over to him.