Chapter 65

Dr Adrian's POV

I walked into the house and heard yelling.

It was kian. He just doesn't stop.

As I closed the door kian walked past. He said hello and left. I put my bag and keys down and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

"He's so annoying"

"He can be very annoying" I replied chuckling.

"Here, made him a sandwich but his majesty didn't want it"

"Thanks kiddo, how have you been?" I asked as I sat down and was handed a bottle of water.

"Still getting snippets of the past but oh well"

I hummed in response. He's my son and I love him but he can't keep doing what's he's doing.

"Listen kiddo, don't believe everything he says okay? Kian is a good kid but he tends to twist things. He's been like this since I got taken along wi-" I spoke but was cut off.

"I know, that's why I'm trying to be patient with him but I don't know how much longer I can put up with his tantrums over stupid little things."

"I'll talk to him. Thanks for the food but I need to sleep. Just finished a 36 hour shift and I'm not sure how I'm still standing" We both chuckled as I took the last bite of my sandwich and put the dish in the sink. I grabbed my bottle and bid farewell to get some sleep.

It felt like I had been asleep for 10 minutes when I woke. I looked at the clock to see it had been 10 hours. Wow. I rubbed my eyes and listened to the yelling coming from downstairs.

As I reached the last step I looked at the broken items that had filled the hall.

"YOU STILL THINK ABOUT HIM! AND DONT SAY YOU DONT BECAUSE I CAN SEE IT YOUR EYES!" Kian yelled.

"Stop"

"Kian leave it" I chimed in as he turned to see me.

"No dad, you don't understand how frustrating it is. I'm so in love but she doesn't see that. She only thinks about him or them and I can't deal with it." He said flailing his arms around.

"What do you mean Kian?" I asked walking up to her and helping her up off the floor.

"She thinks they wanted her but they didn't." He yelled.

He paced towards us and got up in her face.

"They left you. They didn't want you. I'm trying to protect you! Why don't you see that? They would be here if they cared" he said shaking his head.

"They didn't want you. They took you and when they got sick of you.....listen okay, I love you. Why can't you see that?" He yelled.

"Get out Kian. Leave now" I said standing in front of her.

"What?" He asked clenching his jaw.

"Get. Out." I said. He scoffed and finally left. As soon as the door closed I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone. This can't go on. He can't keep lying to her. He's my son and I love him but it's been too long and he isn't good for her. She's like my daughter and I can't let him keep her from the people who love her most.

I ran back down as Amy held her head in her hands as she sat on the sofa. I dialled the number as my hands shook. Looking at my phone I quickly pressed the call button before I changed my mind. This is for the best.

After a few rings the phone was answered.

"Hello" I spoke as her head shot up in my direction.

Mikey POV

"Deigo shut the fuck up. Jesus" I said massaging my temples.

"No no no. You pronounced it wrong. My friend" he said as he kept singing and dancing to his Spanish music on his phone.

"Oh my go-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Shut up I'm getting a call" I said and he paused the Music and shoved his ear next to me. I pushed his face away with my hand.

"Hello" I spoke.

"Oh hey dr Adrian. What's going on?" I asked as I punched Diego in the stomach to make him stop shimmying in my face.

The colour drained from my face.

"That's not funny" I said as I clenched my fists.

Dr Adrian's POV

"I didn't say I was joking" I replied to the teen as I put the phone to her ear.

"It's Mikey" I said quietly as a tear fell from her face. Her hands started to shake.

"M-Mike?" She whispered.

Third persons POV

As he heard her voice he felt like he would pass out. She died. Was all he could think.

If you're confused I'll fill you in.

-that day-

As her eyes closed the boys kept screaming to her to wake up. Paramedics filled the room and moved all the boys aside. They quickly put her body on a gurney along with her brothers.

"She's not breathing! I'm starting cpr" the paramedic yelled out as she climbed onto of Amy's lifeless body. They knew that Jackson was dead when they arrived but tried to bring him back anyway. Soon enough the gurneys were being put into ambulances and rushing to the hospital. Dr Adrian's and his son were called straight away when the boys left the house.

Kians POV

"I'm coming" I said quickly and grabbed my things. Dad is busy so it's time for me to step up.

As soon as I got to the hospital I was told that her brother didn't survive and she's barley pushing through.

I thought for a minute on whether what I was thinking was the right decision.

"I have to" I whispered to myself. After getting everyone to get out I quickly moved all of the breathing machines into the cubicle right next to Amy's. I got the breathing machines to that cubicle and put them in here because they're turned off. I put the heart rate machine so it was on zero and made it look like it was a flatline.

I walked into the room and removed my mask.

"I'm sorry" was all I could say as they all broke down.

"I wanna see her. Now" one of the boys said getting in my face. I nodded my head and led them into the cubicle. There was blood and other medical equipment all over the floor from when the work was being done on Amy to save her.

After a few minutes I got them to leave the room and made arrangements to have her brother and 'her' buried.

The funeral day came and went and they buried the caskets. One containing nothing and the next day her brother.

I called my dad and told him what I had done. I fell in love with her when I first set my eyes on her. She deserves better than the life they've given her. She'll never be out of danger if she stays with them.

"Just please don't tell them. Don't" I said and he freaked out. He told me about how I was being crazy and they I can't do what I just did. After a week or so he came around. I know I shouldn't have done it but she deserves better.

-present-

Mikeys POV

"How?" I asked

I looked up to see Ali and Marco walk into the room. They looked at my face and Ali walked over.

"What is it?" She asked worried.

"S-shes Alive" I whispered. As the words left my mouth the barrel of a gun touched my forehead.