Chapter 28

Amy's POV

It's been around an hour and a half and I'm so glad to be back with these guys. I cannot wait till I get to go back with them.

"Come ames we gotta go" Mikey said getting up whilst checking his phone.

"I don't wanna" I said frowning as we all got up.

"It's okay babe, we'll see you soon" Ali said hugging me.

I hugged everyone one by one as they left through the back door.

Last was Tyler.

"Hey" I whispered as I moved closer to hug him.

"He smiled and pulled my into his arms. The one place where I felt safe and as if nothing in the world could hurt me.

"I'll see you soon okay?" He said kissing my head and holding my hand.

I nodded and hugged him one last time before I left.

We got into Mikey's car and began the drive home. After 30 minutes we reached back and my mum was stood waiting at the door along with my dad.

"You're half an hour late" my mum said frowning towards the boys and me.

"Sorry, I had to make sure that she ate" Mikey said as he and Diego walked me to the door.

"That is no excuse" my dad said turning around and walking away.

"George!" My mum said shaking her head.

"What did you eat?" My mother asked pulling me in for a hug.

"Pancakes, ice cream, a burger with fries and a milkshake." I said smiling.

"Thank you, she hasn't eaten properly in days" my mum said hugging Mikey.

"It's fine, I know George isn't too happy but I would appreciate if she could come over tomorrow and hang out at our place. It's only across the road so you can call or knock whenever you want her home.shes like a sister I've never had" Mikey said smiling at me and ruffling my hair.

"Of course, just pop over and get her tomorrow. Also join us for breakfast" my mum said as I walked away.

"Bye" I smiled and walked to my bedroom.

I went into my room and grabbed a bottle of water from my now re-stocked refrigerator and took a sip.

After a few minutes my mum walked in with my clean clothes.

"Did you have fun?" She asked as she put m clothes in my closet and my shoes on my shoes stand.

"Yeah and I'd love if you guys let me spend more time with them" I said laying on my couch and grabbing a controller to play on my Xbox.

"Like I said to Scott, him and nick are welcome to come over anytime or you can go to their house" she said grabbing my dirty clothes and putting them into my laundry basket in the bathroom.

"Thank, also I won't be joining you for dinner, I want to get an early night. That and I've already eaten" I said continuing to play and not looking up.

"Okay, night honey" my mum said kissing my head and leaving my room.

"Close the door" I shouted as she left the room. But apparently she was too far to hear me.

"Ugghhhh" I yelled in frustration and stomped my feet over to the door moaning and groaning about how people have no manners.

I got changed and locked my bedroom door. Once I was sure it was locked I grabbed Tyler's phone from my hiding spot and layed in bed.