Chapter 19

Amy's POV

"M-mom?" I asked looking into her piercing blue eyes which were filled with tears, as were mine.

"Hey baby" she said stroking my head.

"I'm so glad we got you back" she said smiling. I looked around and then back at her.

Faking a smile I replied "yeah, me too".

I winced as I touched my head the pain was so overwhelming it knocked me out.

I woke up and looked around.

"I remember everything" I whispered to myself.

"Hey honey, you hungry? I made you some lasagne." My mum said smiling and pulling me to my feet.

I walked down the familiar hallway of my home as we made our way to the dining room.

"Hey sis" Jackson and Jason said in unison as they both walked over to hug me.

"Hey" I forced a smile and let them hug me.

"Hello sweetheart" my dad said walking towards me.

I kept my arms to my side as he hugged me.

We sat down and I took my usual seat next to my mum and my dad next to me as he sat head of the table.

My mum put food in my plate along with vegetable and chips. She poured me coca-cola and smiled at me.

"You must be starving, god knows what happened to you and how you got away, but look how skinny you are" my mum said touching my shoulder.

I got shivers down my spine because of how nice they were all being.

Silence.

Just silence as we sat and ate. The only sound was knives and forks hitting the plates as we ate.

I took 5 bites of my food and couldn't sit here anymore.

"Excuse me" I said getting up and walking out of the dining room back to my room.

I wasn't hungry.

I was home sick.

I need my family back.

Ali's POV

We got in the cars with the number plates removed and made our way to where the van took my best friend.

"That's her house" Aaron said as we pulled up across the street.

"They found her and took her. This is exactly what she didn't want." Daniel said through the walkie-talkie.

"Lets go get her" I said looking at all the others in the car.

"It's not that easy. They have motion sensors everywhere. Camera, motion lights.. you name it" Aaron said looking over to Tyler and speaking into the walkie-talkie.

"Well shit" Diego said and then continued to swear in Spanish.