Chapter 63

2 days later

Aaron's pov

I stood in front of my mirror and fixed my tie. Once it was straight I put on my suit jacket and left my room, meeting with the others in the hallway. Once everyone was there we all left the house and got into the black SUV's.

The journey was short and quiet. No one spoke a word. Once we had reached our destination we got out the car and stood in the area that was designated for us.

"We are gathered here today...." I zoned out and just looked into the distance. I listened to the breeze and felt the wind against my skin. It was cold but not too cold. Once the priest was done talking I walked forward first and grabbed a handful of dirt. I stood over the large hole in the ground and lifted my arm so it was directly above. Slowly I opened my hand and let the dirt fall. After me all the others done the same. All except for Tyler since he ran off and no one knows where he is.

We got into the cars once everyone was done and made our way back home.

Just as we pulled into the driveway the rain started to fall. The wind was picking up and the rain got heavier and heavier. Once the car stopped we all got out and ran to the door. Just a few seconds in the rain and we were drenched all through our clothes.

The others went up to get changed but I walked towards the screen door that led to the garden and pool.

I stood under the shelter from the upstairs balcony and looked out.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cigarettes and lit one up.

This world is more fucked up now then it was a couple years ago.

I didn't know how long I was stood there but i had finished my cigarette and a managed to smoke another as well. I caught a glimpse of someone running through the rain in the back yard. I raised my hand to my waist where my gun was and gripped it.

My grip loosened until I completely let go when I had seen it was Ali.

She was running around in sports kit. She stopped and started doing burpees and then shortly after she started running again.

This is probably her trying to distract herself.

I smoked another cigarette and went inside because the rain wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

I went up to my room and took a shower. After I was done I put on a pair of joggers and layed in my bed with my laptop. I watched a few movies and eventually got bored. I hadn't eaten yet but the thought of food made me feel sick. Getting out of my bed I walked over to my mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Taking a gulp, I made my way back to my bed and put my bottle on my side table. I reached forward and grabbed my laptop to play some music on my Spotify.

I went through my downloaded playlist when I had seen the one Amy made me.

I smile a little and played it. It was a mixture of pop, R&B, sad and slow songs. As I listened closed my eyes. After around half an hour of listening to music I opened my eyes to grab my bottle of water when I caught a glimpse of the slideshow on my screen. It was pictures of all of us.

One by one memories filled my head until I couldn't look anymore. I slammed my laptop shut and left to go outside.

When I reached there the other boys were sat down and looking at the large backyard.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"She hasn't come in yet. It's been a couple hours now. She stops every now and then but after a while she starts again" Marco said looking out as the sky started to darken.

"That's it, I'm gonna get her" he said getting up to grab Ali.

I sat down and was handed a lighter by Mikey.

As we watched we saw Ali and Marco argue. They screamed and shouted and Ali hit Marco until she just hugged him. He held her and by the looks of it she was crying.

A couple minutes later Marco was walking into the house with Ali in his arms.

"See you lot in the morning I guess" I said as I put my cigarette out and made my way back to my room.

I got my laptop and played the playlist again but this time switched off my screensaver that comes on with the slideshow.