Chapter 3

Amy's POV

I looked at the boys stood in front of me and took in their appearances. The Michael kid and Diego looked to be the youngest in their group, the rest all looked the same ages except for the Marco guy, he looked scary and older than all of us. I also noticed that they were all covered in tattoo's.

It looks like the leader of their group is the Tyler guy. He had blue eyes and by the looks of it black hair?

They came and sat behind me and Aaron. The desks were in rows with 4 desks in each row so they took seats at the new 8 desks that had been moved in.

As Mrs Larson started the maths lesson I looked over at Aaron who was motioning to my phone

I took it out and saw I had 3 messages from Aaron

From: Aaron💕🙈💯

-Are these the guys you were talking about before?
-They look like trouble
-I don't think I like them....

I laughed and replied to his messages

To: Aaron💕🙈💯
-babe tbh you don't like anyone.

I looked at him and he shrugged.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over to see Michael smiling at me and I gladly returned the gesture.

"You don't happen to have around maybe eight spare pens we can borrow do you?" He asked chuckling and I shook my head no.

"I only have 4 I said handing them to him"

"Oh alright thanks anyway" he replied taking the 4 pens I handed him.

Mrs Larson just gave someone a detention for interrupting her. Haha in your stupid jock face!

"Who's got 4 pens?" A raspy voice boomed out from behind me

I looked back to see Tyler leaning back looking around the room.

"Do you have 4 pens?" He asked jack gillingham who replied with no

"Then why are you looking here?" He asked and you could hear the annoyance in his voice.

Jack quickly looked away just as Jenny marble stood up and walked to the back of the room handing out the 4 pens to the 4 boys who were in need of them.

Jenny marble was one of the most bullied nerds in our whole school. No one liked her cause they thought she was a preppy smart ass who could do anything.

She walked away with her head down. Just as she approached her desk someone stuck their foot out which made her trip and hit her head on a desk.

Ouch.

After she quickly got up and sat back down I noticed Blake Johnson laughing with his friends and realised he was the one who tripped her.

Asshole.

Tyler POV

I looked down at my phone to see a text from Daniel

From Daniel 💩

- we need to sort that piece of shit out. He can't get away with that can he?

To: Daniel 💩
-do you like her?

From: Daniel💩
-who 👀

To: Daniel💩
-don't act dumb, I know you like her and because you do I'll help with sorting out that scumbag.