Chapter 52

Amy's POV

"I am so hangry right now, can we pleaseeeeeee get some food?" I said pouting at Marco.

"Hush your gums child" he said shoving my face away with his hand.

"Meanie" I said nudging him but the only one effected was me.

We silently kept walking to wherever Marco was leading us. I looked over and stopped.

"Are you sure he's even still breathing?" I asked which caused Marco to stop.

"I swear to god if I've been carrying a dead body I'm gonna vomit" He said dropping Daniel to the ground.

"Well if you keep throwing him around the way you are now then he'll definitely be dead" I said rolling my eyes as I kneeled down to feel for a pulse next to his neck.

"Yeah he's alive. Now please try to be more careful." I said walking ahead.

"Turn left and stop next to the third tree past the gate" Marco called out as he picked daniel up again.

I walked past the gate that Marco mentioned and saw the third tree. I decided I'd keep going but just as I stepped past the tree I felt myself flying back.

"You're strangling me" I choked out as Marco held me by my collar and my legs flailed around in panic.

He put me down as an knife flew past me and just skimmed my nose.

"What the fuck" I said backing up a bit until I hit a tree.

"Told you to wait" Marco said as he shoved me off his chest.

"Wait. I don't wanna die" I cried out and jumped on his back, clinging like a koala.

"Calm down Diego, I got you" He said laughing but then stopped when he realised what he said.

"He's fine Marco, now let's move before something else tries to kill me" I said and he nodded and made his way to a door.

He knocked three times and then buzzed the doorbell five times followed by two Knock's on a window on the side.

The door opened and a guy with blonde hair and brown eyes opened the door.

"Marco, how's it going?" He asked opening the door to allow marc to walk in with us.

"You have a girl on your back by the way" the guy said as he closed the door and locked it with 5 different locks.

"I know. Where can I put him?" Marco asked as I hid my face and increased my grip on him.

"There" the guy said, I felt Marco start walking and then heard a small thud of what I'm guessing. Is Daniel being thrown on a couch or something.

"Come on kid. I wanna sit down" Marco said gently squeezing my arm.

I hopped down but stayed by his side.

We sat down and I saw the guy smirk at me and blow a kiss.

"You're disgusting and I'm taken so please stop" I said getting courage from somewhere and rolling my eyes.

"You're lucky you're pretty" He said raising his eyebrows.

"And you're lucky Tyler isn't here" I said looking him dead in the eyes.

"W-what? You're Tyler's girl? He doesn't have a girl. He has flings" he said looking confused.

"Not since this one, now shut up and listen Fred . The others are somewhere and I need a few supplies" Marco said leaning back and folding his arms.