Chapter 10

Tyler's POV

She slowly walked into the room and I saw a smile creep up on her face. She look towards the bed and squealed running towards it and then jumping on.

She then quickly got up and ran towards the doors to her on-suite bathroom and stared in awe. Next she went to the closet and looked at me.

I nodded my head as if to say go on and she opened the door.

"SHUT UP" she shouted looking at us.

"This is all mine?" She yelled and I nodded laughing at her reaction.

"These clothes and shoes are all mine?" She asked again and I nodded.

"Best freaking day ever!" She shouted.

After amy finished rambling on about her room and clothes I took her on a house tour just like I did the first time she was here but with Ali as well.

"Tyler?" She called as the others walked away.

"Hmm?" I looked over to see her walking towards me

"W-where are my parents?" She asked looking to the floor and back at me.

"I uh- I don't think I'm the right person to speak to about them, you should ask Aaron" I said running my hands through my hair.

"Oh okay thanks anyway" she said smiling a little and walking away.

I followed close behind and sat down on the arm chair in the living room as she walked over to Aaron and asked him to talk privately.

Amy's POV

Me and Aaron walked up to his room and took a seat on the couch on the balcony.

"Aaron where are my parents" I asked and he turned towards me as I copied his actions.

"We didn't runaway. Amy your parents don't know where you are, your dad is a leader of a gang called the stallions in kenard hills. Him and your brothers Jason and Jackson and your mum live there as well" he started and I nodded urging him to continue.

"We were kidnapped by Tyler's gang. The Cobras but for the days you were awake you loved it here and so do I, you're dad wasn't exactly caring. To put it straight he don't give a shit about you. He only cared for his reputation." He said and I looked at him shocked.

I've been kidnapped? What the fuck?

"Why?" I asked

"Kidnapping or your parents?" He asked and I replied saying both.

"Well you were kidnapped as revenge for one of Tyler's members death. His name was Matt. As for your family I don't know but your mum loves you and your brother kinda do as well".

"Are they looking for me?" I asked and he shrugged.

"To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't but listen I know you'll love it here okay? I've joined this gang as well now and I hope you will to. They promise to protect us and take care of us" he said holding my hand.

"Thanks for being honest Aaron. To be honest I think this place is pretty cool and I hope I get my memories back but for all I know ... Your my bestfriend and I trust you with my life. So if you think this place is good, I'll stay with you but just try help me get my memories back okay?" I grinned and he nodded.

"Come on let's go eat" He smiled. I returned the gesture and got up walking in pursuit.

When we got back down all the boys were talking and laughing together.

"So what's for dinner?" I asked and they all looked over.

"Anything you want chicka" marco replied smiling.

"TACOS" I yelled and they laughed.

"Tacos it is then" Aiden said.

After 10 minutes Aiden and mikey left to get the food whilst I went for a walking around the field in the backyard.

Tyler's POV

I looked around and noticed Amy was gone so I went to look for her.

I went round back and saw her mindlessly wondering around the field.

"Hey" I said as I reached her side.

"Hey" she smiled back.

"So I guess Aaron told you everything?" I asked and she nodded.

"You're not mad?" I asked and she looked at me and smiled.

"From what I hear my parents didn't care about me anyway, well at least my dad didn't. But I can't help but wonder what my mum was like" she said smiling sadly.

"I could pull up some information on her if you like?" I asked and she laughed

"Right that sounded weird didn't it?" I chuckled and she nodded her head giggling.

"Thanks for not getting anyone to lie to me about my family and stuff" she said and I shrugged.

"I'd feel better if its your choice to be here and not against your will" I said looking around.

"Well I'm not really here by my own choice. I mean you did kidnap me." She said smiling and shrugging.

"Right" I said chucking which made her laugh a little.

"Food must be here so let's go in" I said and turned around.

"Tyler?" She said quietly

"Yeah?" I said turning to face her.

"Your the best kidnapper ever" she said which made me chuckle.

"You sound crazy, you do know that right?" I asked and she nodded her head pushing past me.

"Yeah yeah" she smiled walking off.

-

It's 12:30 pm and I can't seem to fall asleep. Maybe it's my sleeping schedule its so fucked up. I mean I was up most night at the hospital.

As I finally had sleep taking over my body I heard faint footsteps in the hallway.

I quickly got up and grabbed the gun from under my pillow and made my way towards the door.

I slowly turned the nob and opened it looking into the hallway to see who it was.

Seeing as it was quite dark I stepped out with my gun pointed in the same direction as my vision. I checked behind me just in case there was someone there.

I heard a creek of the floorboards near Aaron's room and quickly turned pointing my gun at the direction of the noise. I slowly moved forward whilst being careful to be quiet until I saw a small silhouette. I noticed it was just Amy going into Aaron's room.

After noticing her small body frame and Blonde hair shining in the small moonlit hallway I was 100% sure it was her.

I shook of the feeling and left to go back to my room.

Amy's POV

I walked towards Aaron's room and quickly made my way in, I know I don't remember him but I feel scared in my own room at the moment and he makes me feel protected and safe as do the other but with Aaron it's different. Not a love connection but an older brother connection.

I tapped him which caused him to stir and squint his eyes.

"Amy?" He mumbled and I nodded looking down.

"You scared?" He asked and I nodded my head again.

"C'mere" he said making room for me.

"Your safe here. I promise" he smiled and I whispered a thank you as sleep took over my body.

Hey guys I know I Haven't updated in a while but I had writers block.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Comment and vote!