Chapter 34

Mikey's POV

I looked at Tyler and saw he shook his head and got up. He stumbled back into the house.

"So do I" I said quietly to myself.

I got up and walked in. As I closed the door I saw Tyler basically crawl up the stairs with three more bottles of alcohol.

"Jesus Tyler. You're gonna give yourself alcohol poisoning" I said as he reached the top of the stairs.

"I don't care" he yelled back and got up when he reached the top.

I shook my head as he stumbled around the corner back to his room.

I went upstairs and into my room. I changed my clothes and got ready for bed.

I couldn't get what Tyler said out of my head.

'What if she is alive?'

I mean I think she is too. But why would doctor Adrian lie to me? To us? To Tyler.

"Shake it off man, you're gonna drive yourself crazy" I said and switched off my lamp letting myself finally relax and sleep.

-

The next morning I woke up and walked out of my room to go see where everyone was. I checked Amy's room first after I had freshened up and got dressed in a Grey nike tracksuit and my black Air Force.

I looked inside and saw mostly everyone was gone but Diego still layed on the floor fast asleep with his ass in the air and Aaron was still asleep in Amy's bed.

I went downstairs and saw the rest of the guys and Ali were all sat in the living room quietly.

"Hey, got get dressed and we'll get breakfast" I said telling them all to get up.

"I don't really feel like eating" Jake said laying on the couch with his arm over his face.

"Listen here all of you" I said getting them all to look at me. Once I had their attention I carried on.

"I know you miss her. So do i. But I don't want anyone getting their health in a bad way. You need to eat. Tyler will end up with alcohol poisoning if he doesn't so I'm gonna go buy him something and Aaron will starve himself." I said grabbing my keys from the table.

"They need us right now. I know you're all hurting but so are they. I don't want them to fall into a downward spiral like tyler did when Matt died." I said walking away.

"Wait" Marco said getting up and putting his shoes on. He was already dressed in a black adidas tracksuit. Everyone else was still half asleep and in their clothes from yesterday.

"He's right, I miss her too but they need us right now. We left him on his own last time as we mourned ourselves and he almost drank himself to death." Marco said as he followed me out.

Soon everyone was piling into the two SUV's out front and we left to go get mc Donald's pancakes and IHOP.

After 2 hours we finally got home and I walked upstairs with Tyler's food.

"I'll go give this to Aaron and you got to Tyler" Marco said as he followed me upstairs. I nodded my head and went to Tyler's room.

I walked in and saw him on the floor surrounded by broken glass and empty bottles.

"Fucking hell ty" I muttered as I put the bag of food down and walked over to him.

"Come on buddy" I said picking him up off the floor. Well at least I tried to.

"Need any help?" Marco said walking in and picking up Tyler from one arm as I grabbed the other.

"Tyler wake up" I said slapping his face as me and Marco dragged him into his bathroom.

I filled the sink with cold water and we dunked his head in. He quickly took it out and gasped for breath.

"Brush your teeth, I'll be in your room" I said leaving him there and going into his room.

"I'll go grab a broom and a rubbish bag" Marco said as he walked out.

After 10 minutes we were done cleaning the shards of glass all over the room and Tyler walked out.

"Here" I said handing him aspirin and water. He sat on the edge of his bed as he drank the water and took the pill to help with his probably pounding headache.

"Eat this" I said handing him the bag full of breakfast for himself.

"There's plenty of choice in there." I said walking over to the cabinet and grabbing the empty bottles to throw them away.

After he finished he chucked away his rubbish and told me to leave.

"Listen. I'm here for you as well as the others. Go take a shower and come downstairs." I said walking out.

I walked downstairs to see Aaron was still not down there but Diego was. As he stuffed his face I walked over to Marco who was cuddling with Ali.

"How is he?" He asked and I shrugged. He looks better than before and he ate. Aaron?" I asked

"He's not doing so good. I'm not sure if he ate or not. He was still crying when I gave him the bag. He left her room and locked himself in his room. I feel for him. She was his bestfriend for god knows how many years." He said as Ali cuddled him tighter. She was asleep but you could see she was hurting.

I went over and sat down.

This went on for two weeks straight. Me and Marco making sure everyone else was okay. I guess it's our way of coping with her loss. I told him what Tyler said and that I agreed with him and he nodded saying he thinks that too.

We made sure everyone was fed and healthy but Tyler and Aaron drank all day everyday till we finally ran out of alcohol in the cellar and the cupboards.

///////////////////////////////////////

I'm sorry for the shitty chapters but I'm still writing on the spot and trying to think of what to write about. I hope you enjoy this even though it's trash. Not my best work to be honest but I'm trying.

Vote and comment🖤🖤🖤