Chapter 27

Sorry about all the spelling mistakes, my screen is kinda smashed up and the keyboard plays up

Tyler's POV

Jheez is taking longer than I ever thought it would to get her back.

I walked into the phone shop to get a new iPhone for amy, I'll be using her new one until I get mine back.

I walked over and asked this girl giving me googly eyes to get me an iPhone 6 in gold.

She grabbed one from the back and asked me if I wanted a sim which I replied with a no.

Once she scanned it and told me the price I payed and left.

I got back to the hotel and saw everyone was ready to go out.

"What's going on?" I said walking over to Jake and handing him my new phone to sort out. He took it and started setting it up and put one of the SIM cards he made into it. Once it was finally ready he handed it back to me.

"Mikey and Diego got Amy out of her house with them so we're going to a secluded diner which is being watched by one of our guys to meet her" Daniel said putting on his black adidas hoodie.

"Oh okay, what time did he say to get there?" I asked grabbing some clothes from my bag to change into. I grabbed a pair of my black jeans and a white t-shit. I quickly went into the bathroom to change because Ali was still in the room.

Once I had changed I put on my socks and then my White Nike Air Force 1. I grabbed a jacket and my phone and we left.

"We have to drive around back and go in from there too" Aaron said as we turned towards the diner.

We parked out back and all got out of the cars.

"Lets go" Marco said as he made his way to the door and knocked.

Amy's POV

I looked over at Diego who was putting his jacket on and smiled.

"Hey hey hey, I know I'm sexy but you don't gotta stare at me baby" he said winking. I rolled my eyes and laughed as he lifted his shirt to show his abs.

"Pedo looking at my body and shit" he said which caused me to laugh loudly because he was the one showing his body.

"Hey you ready?" Mikey asked as he walked in and put a pack of cigarettes in his jacket pocket.

"Yeah baby boy lets go" Diego said walking past Mikey and towards the door.

"Dude I was talking amy, I couldn't give two fucks if you were ready" Mikey replied grabbing his keys and leaving behind me.

We got into the car and headed to the park. Just as we come to the traffic lights Mikey turned to the left instead of the right.

"No no no Mikey you can't take me away yet. I left Tyler's phone and a bunch of stuff I wanted to take with me" I said turning my body in his direction and shaking his shoulder.

"Relax idiot, I'm not taking you now Jheez" he said laughing. We pulled up to a small diner after 20 minutes. This diner was actually one that I had never been to before. I didn't even know it was here.

"What happened to going to the park?" Diego said throwing a tantrum after we got out the car and walked in.

"Shut up" Mikey said sitting down in a booth.

Just as I was about to sit beside him he shook his head 'no' which caused me to frown.

"Do I smell bad?" I asked tilting my head to the right.

"No idiot I wanna talk and when I talk I look at whoever I'm talking to so you're going to sit across from me" he said nodding to the other side of the booth.

"Hey where do I sit then?" Diego asked throwing his hands up in the air.

"Who said I wanted to talk to you?" Mikey said which caused me to laugh.

Tyler's POV

Just as we walked into the main part of the diner from the back I heard her laugh and it gave me a weird feeling inside.

My palms got sweaty as we got closer so I wiped them on my jeans. I quickly reached into my pocket and grabbed my gum, taking two pieces out and putting them into my mouth to make sure I had nice smelling breath.

I looked over at Marco who motioned me to go over first.

I wiped my hands again and walked over. I quickly put my hands over her eyes and leaned forward.

"Guess who?" I whispered.

Amy's POV

I laughed as we made fun out of Diego over and over and how he got all bitchy after hearing two insults. I grinned about to lean over and hug him when two hands covered my eyes. I started to panic until I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Guess who? I quickly removed his hands and got up.

"Tyler" I breathed out in a whisper and jumped into his arms as he gave me smile.

"Hey" he said as he held onto me just as tight as I was holding onto him.

"Bitch my turn" I heard and let go.

"TYLER!" Diego yelled in a high pitched voice and ran into his arms whilst Tyler stood there with a straight face and arms straight.

"Hey kid" I heard a familiar voice.

"Marco?" I said as tears began to spill from my eyes.

I saw him and ran over jumping onto him.

"Oh my god Marco, I missed you so much!" I said quietly. He's basically my big brother and to see him again after ages just makes me appreciate him more.

"Hey girly" Jake said laughing as he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. After him I hugged Daniel, Jacob and Aiden and stopped and looked over to my best friend.

"Hey" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey beautiful" Aaron said as I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so happy to see you my little monster. Next time you need to get out of your house, just go across the road to the boys instead of scaring the shit out of me and running away" he said and kissed my head. I nodded and moved away from him looking over at the person who made a weird face as tears fell down her cheeks too.

"Amy" she yelled and ran over jumping on me which cause both of us to fall on the floor but we kept hold of each other.

I finally let go and we got up and walked over to the boys whilst telling each other how much we missed one another.

She slid in next to Marco and I slid in next to her leaving enough room for Tyler who was going to get menu's for us because there were none on the table.

He came back and sat down next to me and I smiled. He was talking to Mikey about a new plan to get me out when I Leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder. He continued to talk but slouched back a little so I was more comfortable.

Soon the waitress came and took our orders and left, coming back with drinks. When she left again it had quieted down a little so I sat up straight and cleared my throat to get everyone's attention.

"Thank you for this, I know you planned it Mikey. Thank you so so so much! I needed this. I needed my family. I missed you all so much. To family" I said and  lifted my glass of strawberry milkshake up as everyone clinked their glasses and said 'to family'.

I took a hold of Tyler's hand under the table and smiled at him which he returned. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Not long till you're back with us now baby girl. Not long" he said and kissed my cheek.