Chapter 13

Jackson's POV (her bro remember?)

I ran into my dads office which caused him to look at me almost immediately.

"We've got a lead."

-

"So tell me" dad said as the few people in our gang that we were closest to all crowded around the table.

I turned around an switched on the projector.

"This was the tape that went missing from the school the day Amy went missing" I said looking at everyone.

"They had been erased but there was a back up which wasn't deleted but tampered with. Anyway this as you can see this over here is Amy and Aaron her bestfriend in the back on the benches.Right now there's gonna be a jump in the video and they will disappear" I said looking at my dad.

"Well how is that any help?" My dad shouted.

"Look in the back at the car." I said zooming.

"Those people were there and then they were gone! I asked around the school and apparently there were a whole group of new boys but then they all just disappeared" I said and opened the door to the meeting room and dragged in some stupid football player.

"Speak" I said nudging him.

"T-they threatened to kill me if I said anything to anyone about them, they took our table and then next day they were all gone. I don't know who they are I swear" he rambled on.

"Get out" I said pushing him.

"So now all we've really gotta do with this number" I said pointing at the number plate "is search it on our system" I smiled.

"Let's do this" Jason smirked.

Jakes POV

"Oh my god and when you were like 'you can run bitch but you can't hide' " marco said as he burst out laughing along with everyone else.

"I don't know what came over me it was just this rush of anger" Amy said laughing and shrugging

"OUR FIESTY CHICKA IS BACK" Diego yelled which caused us all to laugh.

We were sat in McDonald's when my phone suddenly went off.

I pulled it out and saw a notification from my security software.

"Someone just searched our plates" I said making all the boys go quiet.

"Who?" Tyler asked. I pulled my laptop out of my bag and started typing away as soon as the screen came on.

"It's from George's area." I said stopping and looking up.

"I recognise that name" Amy said quietly to herself.

"That's because that's your dads name" Tyler said as we all got up.

Amy's POV

My dad?

They're looking for me.

But I don't wanna go. This is my family now. Ali, Tyler, Aaron, Diego, mikey, Jacob, marco, Aiden, Daniel and Jake.

"Ahh" I winched in pain.

~flashback~

"Hey George look what our little girl has got!" My mum said bursting with excitement.

"What is it?" My dad said in a monotone.

"I-it's a certificate of achievement sir, I was awarded it for being top in my classes" I said handing it to my dad.