Chapter 26

Amy's POV

I woke feeling a vibration on my side. I looked around to see I was in my room.

I looked down to see I was wearing someone's jacket. I paused when I smelled a familiar cologne.

It's his.

I pulled the jacket tighter around me and smiled a little. I felt the vibration again and unzipped his pocket to find his phone.

I saw Marcos name flash across the screen and got up walking into my bathroom.

I answered and breathed quietly.

"Hey" a voice came through which wasn't Marco's

"Hey" I said quietly as I sat in my bathroom with my back against the door.

"How you feeling?" Tyler asked. I could hear he was tired.

"Fine" I said as I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Don't lie" he said quietly

"You don't have to try put on a brave front. I know you aren't fine. Please don't lie to me" he said whispering the last words.

"I wanna come home ty" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear as I cuddled into his jacket that hung loosely around my body.

"You'll be back with all of us soon" he replied.

"How long?" I said fiddling with the zip.

"Just a few more days. Just hold on for a few more days. Each day pack a few things and hide the bag. Trust me. Just hold on for me" his voice came through and sent shivers down my spine.

"Get some sleep, I can hear how tired you are" I said and giggled quietly which cause him to chuckle.

"Where's your phone? I've been trying to call" he said as I heard shuffling.

"It fell in the toilet. I got so frustrated with being babied that I left" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"I know, I found you. Use mine for now, the password is 1598" he said as his breathing slowed down.

"Okay" I said in a small whisper as he stopped replying.

I hung up the phone and made my way over to my closet to grab some clothes.

I put the phone on charge in the bathroom whilst I went for a shower even though it's 2am. After standing in the shower with the hot water pouring down on my skin I finally washed my body and hair properly, shaved and then got out.

I put on my my outfit and dried my hair and then put it in a messy bun.