Chapter 75

Mikey's POV

We raced to the hospital as fast as we could as aiden called Adrian to get there. We hacked the system so all the lights we needed were green and reached the hospital within minutes.

Marco races out of the car with Diego in his arms and yelled as soon as he reached the door. The elevator door opened and Adrian ran out and towards us. He grabbed a gurney as soon as he reached us and wheeled Diego away. Marco refused to leave his side but we eventually got him to stay with us.

Tears streamed down everyone's faces including aiden as he tried to track down the car Amy was taken in on his laptop.

Soon Adrian walked out covered in blood and looked at Marco.

"You need to sign this so I can operate on him. It'll be me and another doctor who is extremely talented. My son will be here soon to help out as well" he spoke handing Marco forms which he quickly skimmed over and signed. Adrian nodded and ran into the room which he was previously in.

"He's gonna be fine Marco, I pro-" Tyler started but got cut off.

"No, no! You can't fucking say that. You can't promise something you can't control. This is her fault! Before she came into our lives we didn't get in as much trouble as we do now and look at us. My brother may be lying on his fucking death bed because of some fucking girl who's fucked our lives up! You don't get it because you love her but I do. I see it now. She's the reason everything like this happens. She's the reason Jackson and his family came for us. He almost killed us Tyler! And now... now she's the reason my brother is dying" he spoke shoving Tyler away as he walked out and Ali followed behind him.

"It's okay Tyl-" I tried to pat his shoulder but he shoved me away and walked off who knows where.

Ali's POV

"Marco" I spoke as he kept walking

"Marco stop" I spoke trying to catch up to him as he walked out the automatic doors that led out to the cold winter air.

"Marco! I yelled and he finally stopped.

"I'm- im sorry. I just..he's in there and... I didn't mean... it's just he's still a baby and... i couldn't...I should've been there" he said turning around and looking at me with tears streaming down his face.

"No, it's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault but whoever it was who shot him" I spoke pulling him down a little to my level to give him a hug. I couldn't really cuddle him properly because he's so much taller than me.

I grabbed his hand and led him to a nearby bench. I quickly stoop on it and pulled him in for a proper hug. He cried as I stroked his hair and shushed him.

"We'll find whoever did this. But you don't mean what you said about Amy do you?" I spoke quietly as he slowly looked up at me.

"No I'm just so angry. If it wasn't for her then Tyler would be some heartless devil. The boys wouldn't have found love and we wouldn't have someone who cared for us as much as she does and most importantly. I wouldn't have found you. She's a big part of our family and she always will be. It's just he's still a baby and I.... I don't know what I would do if I lost him." He spoke sitting down and speaking the last words quietly.

"He's gonna be fine" I spoke holding his face as I stood in front of him.

"But what if he di-"

"No. He's Diego. He's stronger than you would ever think and I know for a fact that he won't leave you. Not in a million years and defining not now" I said wiping his tears as my own fell.

"Go, go find Tyler. Everyone is hurting baby, not just you. He's their brother too." I spoke kissing him. He nodded and stood up. I smiled as he began to walk away but he stopped and turned around to face me again.