Chapter 43

Tylers POV

As soon as Adrian and Amy had their things together, Marco took Amy's bag and carried it. We got into  single file line with me in the lead and Marco right at the back. I listened out for anyone coming or going.

I opened the door a little and saw there was no one there. I stepped out and looked around. Once I was 100% sure there was no one around I motioned for everyone to follow me.

We kept moving whilst staying hidden and staying quiet.

I quickly got everyone to stop because I heard footsteps. I looked around and saw a maid standing there not knowing what to do.

Amy's POV

I looked at Betty with pleading eyes and she gave in.

"Hurry and move. They'll be back here any minute now dear. Take care of yourself" she said as she kissed my head and ushered us along.

We kept moving until we made it to my dead fathers office. I looked in and saw everyone going through door that led to a tunnel.

"Nice idea, how in the bloody hell are you going to stop them following us in?!" I whisper yelled as Tyler pulled me in after him.

"Just move it amy" he said giving me a look. I rolled my eyes and began walking.

"You don't scare me Tyler" I said as I followed the others.

We kept going and going until what felt like 10 minutes we finally arrived to some house.

When we got out of the tunnel and walked through the house we were greeted by Jake and aiden, after saying hello we walked towards the door.

Along the way I saw numerous people on the ground. Either they're dead or... well actually they're probably dead.

I was walking behind Tyler when someone grabbed my ankle.

I screamed and tried to move away but the guys grip was quite strong.

I turned as much as I could and kicked the guy in the head and then ran out.

"Lets go please" I said looking at the boys.

They nodded and we all got in the car and headed off.

Jacksons POV

I walked out with all of the men who attended the meeting and showed them to the door.

"We'll stay in touch" i said to the man that I had as basically a second in command.

As soon as the door was closed I walked back towards the basement to check on those animals.

"MAID! Get me a drink" I yelled as I opened the door.

I walked in and looked around.

As anger flooded my body I stormed upstairs and yelled for everyone who was here to come to the door immediately.

"Who the fuck was left to guard this door?" I asked as they all stood before me.

"WHO?" I yelled again as I didn't get a reply.

"Henry! Who did I ask to guard this god damn door?" I yelled

"John sir" he replied and moved back.

"Come here john" I said in my normal voice, he steeped forward and looked at me.

"Go down and tell me what you see" I said and shoved him through the door.

Moment later he returned and looked at me again.

"Well?" I asked

"The room is empty sir, there's no one there" he said looking confused.

"Do you know why that is?" I questioned

He shook his head in reply and I walked towards him.

"because you weren't here to do your job" I said. I pulled out my gun as he began to apologise and shot him in the head.

"You two, clean this up and get rid of his body. The rest of you look for them. Now!" I said walking down the corridor to the cctv room.

I watched the cctv and didn't see anything but that bitch amy and her friends leaving the room. The other camera s were broken which means that the stupid fuck amy was talking about actually came and got her.

I slammed my fist on the desk in frustration and walked out to get in my car.

As I was heading out the door Henry ran over to me.

"I know how they got out" he said and motioned me to follow him.

We walked into my fathers office and I saw the door which led to the entrance of our tunnel.

"Cheeky bastards" I said grabbing a torch from the drawer and pulling out my gun.

"Go down the road and see why the guys down at the house didn't stop them from coming in or leaving." I said as I began walking through the tunnel in hopes to find them in there.

I made it all the way down and didn't find anybody but I could tell they were there because of the foot prints. I pulled myself out and got into the house where everyone was basically asleep on the floor.

I shot my gun on the ground 3 times and they all still don't wake up.

I looked around and saw a can. As i picked it up I knew it was sleeping stink bombs that were used in here. And this kind by the looks of it didn't wear off that quickly.

As soon as Henry got the car out front I left and went to search for my sister and her friends.

"I'll end you all to day even if it's the last thing I do. I swear it on my fathers grave." I said as I sped down the streets looking for them.