Chapter 35

Dr Adrian's POV

Seeing these boys' heart breaks hurt me but I there was nothing I could do.

I backed up and tried to move away from the gun pointed at my head but sooner than I expected my back hit the wall.

As soon as the barrel made contact with my forehead I stayed quiet. I let Marco calm him down which took a little while but I was willing to wait as long as he doesn't kill me.

I turned around after Marco had got the gun away from my head and walked back into the room where Amy's body was.

"They think she's dead now let him go" I said talking to the young man who was holding a gun to my sons head.

"Fix her so I can take her" he said nudging us both towards her body.

"She's stable for now there not much else I can do. It's up to her to wake up" I said checking her vitals.

"Fix me up as well" he said limping over to me.

"Who are you?" I asked as I got bandages and other medical equipment brought to me to clean up all his cuts.

"None of your business" he said holding the gun against my abdomen as I cleaned and fixed him up as best as I could.

"Done" I said moving away. He got up and walked over to her body.

"You're coming with us. I'll need you for not only me but her too." He said motioning to Amy's lifeless body as the monitors connected to her beeped.

"What? No!" I said backing up.

"It's either you or him" he said referring to my son.

"Like I said before no" I said louder as he walked over to my son and pointed he gun at him again.

Just as I was about to approach them I felt something against the back of my head and closed my eyes.

"You didn't think I'd come alone did you?" He smirked as he waved his gun around.

"Fine. Take me and leave him" I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Good choice" he said grabbing my son by the collar.

"Dad no!" He yelled as the boy started to shove him toward the door.

"Just go" I yelled back.

"But dad-" he started, I shook my head and looked at him.

"Go, take care of yourself son. I love you" I said as he was pushed out of the door.

"Get her ready to leave." The boy said putting his jacket back on.

"I'll have a van around front in 10 minutes. It'll be a medical van." He said walking out and leaving me with the fairly bigger guy who had the gun to my head earlier.

Kian's POV

I murmured an 'I love you too' back to my dad as I was pushed out the room. After a minute the young guy with brown hair that was negotiating with my dad walked out.

"Give me your phone and leave before I change my mind and kill you" he said snatching my phone which I pulled out for him and walking away.