Chapter 24

Tyler's POV

I looked down at my phone which was the only source or light in my room and waved my thumbs above the keyboards thinking of what to say.

Just as I was about to type I read her message.

Amy😑😍: alright guys, I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed, I'll speak to you tomorrow. Love you all!😘❤❤❤

I face-palmed because like an idiot I missed my chance to talk to her.

"Some gang leader I am. Can't even talk to a girl." I said to myself annoyed.

I got up and grabbed myself a bottle of ciroc (peach flavour) from my mini fridge and began to drink.

Once I finished one bottle I grabbed another one and kept sipping until my vision had gone blurry.

She's all that's in my mind.

Her smile.

Her laugh.

How her eyes light up when she's happy.

I need to talk to her.

I need to hear her voice.

Her phones probably switched off.

I grabbed my phone and typed her contact into who I was going to message.

Me😎: I know yoyrs prosbably aaslep. Butt youy nead to knowes I liuke tou al lots.

Me😎: noiiioo i dodnt likesa tyou!
I lover yous!

I smiled at the message and felt a weight lift off my chest

"Hey bro what you doing?" Marco said as he walked onto the balcony in my room.

"I'm texting her" I slurred and waved my phone around.

"Your what? Let me see" he said grabbing my phone and he started laughing.

Marcos POV :

"Bro you finished two whole bottles?" I asked as I held up one empty bottle which I'm guessing was filled with the burning liquid just moments ago. And stared at the other one on the floor.

"Yessss" He said getting up and stumbling to the mini fridge for another one.

"Nah don't man, you'll regret this all in the morning. Go to bed" i said helping Tyler over to his bed.

"She just has some sort of hold over me." He said staring at the ceiling with a straight face.

"Yeah well now I know you actually like someone I think it's sort of a good thing" I said smiling as I sat beside him and put his phone on charge.

"How does she make you feel then?" I asked interested in hearing what he has to say.

"She makes me feel good. When she's around I don't wanna kill anybody. I'll hurt them of course and only kill them if they hurt her or you guys" he said throwing his hands up in the air in exasperation which cause me to chuckle.