Chapter 79

Kian's POV

I threw my crutches in the back of my car and got in. Time to go see my princess and deliver her the good news.

As I started making my way back to the house. I went around the block three times to make sure I wasn't being followed and finally parked in the driveway. As I got out I whistled to myself happily.

Opening the door I met with one of the guards and nodded my head.

"How's she been?" I asked putting my keys away.

"She's been yelling a lot and banging on the door. Nothing unusual" he said shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded and walked towards the door unlocking it and making my way down to the basement which I had made into a little living area for us. It was pretty much an apartment to be honest.

"Hey baby, got some news" I spoke as I walked into to see her on the floor.

"It's Diego. He's gone" I said waiting for her to get up and yell at me.

I walked a little closer because she didn't react to see blood surrounding her.

"What the fuck?!" I whispered. I got closer to see her covered in blood and holes in her shirt which the blood was coming out of. And there was a lot.

"Shit shit shit, what were you thinking?" I spoke as I got towels and started putting pressure over her stomach.

Marcos POV

We followed him from the hospital keeping a lot of distance between us. We got to a small area and kept an eye on the gps that was on his car thanks to Aiden.

I pulled over and Tyler whacked my arm.

"The fuck, follow him" he said sitting up properly.

"Watch" I spoke as we kept watching the tracker on the map. He turned left again and then again a few moments later. Soon he passed us again and then again.

"How did you kno-"

"He slowed down on this road. Which means the house is somewhere around here and also there's another way to get to the other street so I caught on" I said watching the dot on the map slowly pull into a drive way.

Tyler's POV:

We got out and spread out. Soon enough we had Jacob and daniel on different roofs as snipers and the others were with us.

Kian isn't smart enough to have someone constantly watching the place with thermal imaging all the time. Aiden climbed into the back of the van and gave us our ear pieces. We did a quick check and moved out.

"From what I can see, there's around ten people. Two upstairs, four on the ground floor and four in the basement. The basement lot look like maniacs running around. He laughed but slowly stopped.

"What is it?" I asked when he went quiet.

"Tyler... one of them isn't moving" he spoke worried.

"Fuck" I said moving in closer.

"I got a visual" Jacob spoke.

"Left upstairs window. Should I take the shot?" He asked. You could hear the sheer concentration in his voice.

"Wait" I spoke.

"Daniel have you got a shot?" I asked. He didn't reply so I asked another time. After he didn't reply again I spoke louder.

"Daniel!" I almost yelled

"Shit, sorry I was looking. I got a clear shot now" he spoke quickly.

"1...2...3.. shoot" watch one shot and then confirmed their kill.

"We made our way around and spread out outside the house.

"Two in the back and two in the front" Aiden spoke.

I nodded to Marco who went round the back with Jake and Mikey.

I looked over at Aaron and nodded as me and him headed towards the front.

"Go now" Aiden quickly spoke and we obliged.

We burst in killing one guy each with a single bullet that left our pistols with silencers attached.

I moved forwards and heard two small thuds and soon the others walked over.

We looked at the basement door which was open and heard shouting. It was kian and he sounded panicked.

We made our way down with our guns loaded and ready and soon reached the bottom.

Mikey and Jake shoot the two guys who noticed us and the looked to see kian holding pressure on Amy's stomach.

"Fuck fuck fuck baby, why would you do this. Mark, get me more towels" he yelled.

"Mark is unavailable right now" I spoke moving closer and he slowly turned as he felt the barrel of the gun against his head.

"Move" I spoke flicking my gun over to the side. Marco moves with him. Gun still in contact with kians head.

"If I move anymore I'm not holding pressure and she will die" he spoke.

I kicked him aside and leaned down next to Amy.

I lifted her shirt to see just a small cut but a lot of blood.

Confused I put down my gun and looked her over to still not find where it was coming from.

"What the fuck" I spoke as Mikey put his gun to kians head too.

Within a split second she sat up, grabbed my gun and shot twice.

Kian dropped to the ground screaming in pain.

"YOU BITCH, YOU SHOT ME" he yelled out.

"Oh boo hoo, you'll live asshole" she said sitting up.

"But the blood" I spoke confused looking around.

"Is fake. Look" she spoke walking over to a cabinet. She opened it and pulled out a bowl with what looked like blood.

"Cornstarch, red dye and water." She spoke putting it down.

"I stood back shocked and she looked at Marco with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Marco, I'm so so so fucking sorry. He's dead and it's all my fault. I should've screamed earlier or let you know straight away what happened but he had a gun to me and I-I couldn't help him" she cried falling to the ground.

"I p-promise I tried but he tied me up and covered my mouth and I fought as hard as I could but I-I couldn't save him" she said crying more that I'd ever seen her before.

"I'm just, I'm so sorry" she bawled out.

Kian chuckled and groaned again.

"Shut the fuck up" Marco yelled shooting him in his shoulder which caused him to scream again.

He quickly walked over to Amy dropping his gun and engulfed her in his arms.

"Shhh, it's not your fault. Look at me" he said putting her small fragile tear stained but still beautiful face in his hands.

"He's okay, he's not dead. He's waiting for you with Ali at the hospital" he spoke nodding his head and she looked shocked. She smiled widely and hugged him. Pulling away again she spoke.

"Promise?" She asked holding out her pinky which caused us all to smile.

"I promi-"

BANG