Chapter 80

Third persons POV

As Marco held out his pinky to link with Amy's there was a gunshot which silenced the whole room.

That one gunshot was soon followed with another just a second later.

The boys looked around the room and saw kian dead.

"Is anyone hit?" Aiden asked as he stood in the doorway with a gun in his hand.

Everyone shook their heads but one.

He dropped to his knees and looked down to see the blood starting to spill out his stomach. Gasping for breath he hit the floor with a thud which caused everyone to panic.

They picked him up and ran out the house letting the others know that somethings wrong.

Out of kindness they grabbed kian and took him too so his father could say goodbye.

Soon they were all on their way to the hospital turning every light they needed green. Tears streamed down everyone's faces including his.

He moved in the way of someone else being hit so they would be okay.

He saved them.

But the real question was...

Could he be saved too?

They reached the E.R within minutes and rushed him in. Seconds later he was wheeled into surgery and the others informed Diego who shook his head as tears started to fall and before he knew it he was having a panic attack knowing that this person might not make it out of surgery as he lost a lot of blood.

They all sat around for hours waiting to hear any news.

Soon Dr Adrian walked in.

He still didn't know what exactly happened and why his son was dead.

"He tried to kill one of ours even though we tried to not kill him. I'm sorry Adrian but he's almost killed 2 of ours now. He had to be stopped or he wouldn't ever" one of the boys spoke.

Adrian removed his glasses and nodded whilst wiping his tears.

"Well he's out of surgery. We aren't one hundred percent when he'll wake up or if he will wake up at all" Adrian spoke quietly.

"I'm glad you're safe sweetheart. I'm sorry for all he put you through" Adrian spoke giving Amy a hug and kissing her head.

"I'll come and get you in a few minutes so you can see him" Adrian finally spoke and walked away.

Everyone sat down. Tears starting to fall again.

"Hey! We gotta be strong for him okay? He needs us more than ever right now. We're a family and we aren't letting him down. Not now and not ever okay?" A voice spoke up and everyone nodded.

Minutes past and soon enough Adrian waved everyone to follow him. Soon they were show into the loved boys room.

They all spoke of times they had fun and laughed but it slowly died down. One by one they all spoke to him privately to let him know how much he meant to them.

Finally Amy walked in and sat by his bedside.

"Listen to me okay. You can do this. You can't leave us. We need you. We need..." she spoke holding his hand.

"I need you" she whispered and squeezed his hand. She stayed there for hours as the others came and went.

These boys were everything she had now and she wasn't planning on loosing any of them any time soon.