Chapter 23

Amy's POV

"Honey I've put out a dress for you to wear for dinner tonight" my mother said as I walked passed her on my way to my bedroom.

"Okay" I said jumping with joy as soon as my bedroom door was closed.

I walked towards my bed and stared at the dress my mother put out for me.

"Nuh uh no way" I said rolling my eyes and going to my closet.

"Now this is perfect" I said smiling at the dress I picked. I grabbed a pair of heels and put them by my bed and put the dress I picked down as I threw the one my mum picked on the sofa.

I went into my bathroom and had a cigarette and then shower, once I was done I blow dried and straightened my hair and then moved onto my make up.

After finishing everything I smiled and put on my dress. I looked in the mirror satisfied and heard the door ring so I walked out.

Diego's POV

"Shut up Diego" they all said at the same time and I glared at them.

I was telling them about the walk in the park from earlier and how hot the girls were... not that I was looking.

"Right boys stand in front of us" Karen said and I stopped and stared at her like she was stupid.

"What so when they attack we die first? And then you can go on about how you are a hero and we died because we 'thought we were better' uh uh no way mihah that's not gonna happen. Puta" I replied as I stared at them.

"No you idiot so that we look like a family. Jesus Christ you over react with everything. Tell you to clean your room... you tell me that I'm your mother and I've to do it for you" Karen said rolling her eyes and pulling me in front of her.

She rang the doorbell and I made sure I had Amy's phone in my pocket.

Karen kept her hands on my shoulders like a weirdo and as soon as Amy's mother opened the door she shoved me out of the way.

"Stand in front of us" I mimicked in a weird voice. I rolled my eyes and followed behind.

As soon as we walked in all of Amy's family could be seen but her.

"These are our sons. Scott and Nick" Karen said pointing at me and mikey. After greeting everyone we stood and waited for the parkers to take us elsewhere.

"Sweetheart" her mother called and I heard the clicking of heels.

"Ay mami" I said staring at her.

"Oi child kept your eyes at her face level okay?" I heard Tyler's voice come through my ear piece

"I mean hello" I said clearing my throat and blushing.

"Um yeah hi" Amy replied.

"Where's the dress I put out for you?" Her mother asked as me and mikey snickered which earned us a slap across the head.

"It wasn't.. quite my style" she replied and her mother said okay.

"Right this way" she smiled and led us to the dining room.

Jheez these people don't really live the lavished life a gang leader would live. The house seems quite small.

Amy's POV

As we sat down I smiled towards the boys and sat down next to Diego.

As everyone was talking and the food was being served Diego handed me a phone under the table. I took it and put it in my shoe.

"Oops silly me, I forgot to wash my hands" I said and got up.

I walked down the hallway towards my bedroom and quickly put the phone where I hide my cigarettes and washed my hands.

Once I was done I left my room, closing the door behind me and took my seat at the table again. I smiled as everyone looked towards me.

"All fresh" I said awkwardly.

Soon dinner was over and we had dessert, the rest of us ate like normal people whereas Diego ate like he hasn't been fed in days.

"Well I think it's time we leave" Karen said smiling.

"Thank you for having us for dinner" she said giving mum a hug and kissing her cheek, she then did the same with my dad and they left.

"Well I'm stuffed and tired so bye" I said getting away from them as fast as possible.

I walked into my room and locked my door behind me. I ran into my bathroom with my phone and put it on silent before switching it on.

I saw that I had all the numbers from before and entered the groupchat.

Me: god dammit you took your time

Marco: sorry your highness

Ali: COME BACK, I MISS YOU!

Me: you guys need to help me remember?

Aiden: don't ever scare us like that again you idiot

Mikey: ^

Daniel: ^^

Jacob: ^^^

Me: okay, shesh I get it! CAlm dOWn

Jake: no but seriously we miss you❤

Me: I miss you all too and I'm sorry I ran away like a stubborn idiot and acted like a bitch.

-

They all replied saying that it was okay but I knew that it wasn't. Mainly because there was not even one message from Tyler on there asking about how I was.

After speaking to the boys I switched off the phone and went to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.