Chapter 11

Amy's POV

I woke up at around 6am and saw that Aaron was still sleeping so I quietly went up to my room. As soon as I walked in I quickly and quietly faced my door closing it.

"Where where you?" A voice called from the other side of the room making me jump out of my own skin.

"Jesus Ali you scared me" I said holding my hand against my heart.

"Sorry" she giggled.

"What's up? And I was in Aaron's room, I got scared and couldn't sleep" I said walking over to the white couch that overlooked the balcony and motioning Ali to come and join me.

"Right and nothing but I was wondering if I could borrow some clothes for training" she said shyly and I smiled.

"Of course, come on" I said and she followed me.

"Here" I said handing her a pair of white Nike sports shorts and a white Nike sports bra to match. As she was about to walk away I stopped her.

"Shoe size?" I questioned.

"6" she replied, I bit my lip nodding.

"I'm size 5 but I think there will be a size 6 here somewhere." I said looking through all the shoes that were here.

"So they cleared out the spare room for you then huh?" I asked whilst looking and she replied with a yeah.

"We're you kidnapped too?" I asked mindlessly as I finally found a pair of Nike trainers for her

"No you guys saved me, if it weren't for you begging the guys to let me in I wouldn't be alive" she said taking the trainers.

"Oh okay" I said we stood in silence for around 30 seconds an then she left thanking me again for the clothes and shoes.

I walked over to my closet after locking my room door and grabbed an adidas tracksuit with a pair of trainers and socks.

After I was dressed I put my dirty clothes in my basket and walked towards the mirror whilst tying my hair.

After fixing it into place I grabbed a beanie and made my way downstairs where I heard the voices of all the boys.

"Hey" I smiled and they all greeted me with hugs.

"Why're you up so early?" They asked and I looked at them confused.

"Ali said she needed clothes for training or something and I wanted to join" I said motioning to my clothes.

"Uh no no no" marco said chuckling

"Marco's right babe, you shouldn't put and strain on yourself, you just got out the hospital" Jake said looking at me with sympathy.

"I can handle it, now come on" I said pushing past them till someone grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"No Amy" Jacobs voice said as they all walked past me.

"Sorry kid" Aaron said kissing my forehead.

"Screw you all" was all I could say. If they won't let me train with them. I'll train alone.

I started by going up and down the stairs 15 times which killed my legs and then went into the living room to begin 100 sit ups.

I don't even know what I'm training for.

Tyler's POV
I made my way down the stairs to meet the boys in the garden when I heard heavy breathing.

I slowly walked towards the living room and saw Amy working out by herself.