Chapter 39

Tyler's POV

"Lets go" I said as we all grabbed our things.

I put the earpiece in my ear and so did all the others.

"You're going to get there by motor cycle. Just speed straight in and set a bait trap" Marco said to Diego who nodded his head. He put the helmet on and hugged us and then left.

"I've hacked their system. They have motion sensors going out for 5 miles and then there's nothing" Jake said as he sat next to me.

"Right, we've got all the others on the field to protect us. If they take Diego then they'll lead us right to Jackson" I said as we made our way to the mansion.

Diegos POV

I arrived at the mansion and made my way in. I went and sat in Amy's room when I saw a camera that didn't belong to us.

I sat down on the bed and waved.

As soon as I walked in alarms we're going off

As soon as I walked in alarms we're going off. Within minutes there were men surrounding me with guns.

"Hola lads" I smiled as I stood up. One of them tried to grab be but I put my hand up and shook my head.

"Don't touch me you fucking donkey. I can walk myself" I said as I followed them to a van. Just as I was about to get in I felt a shooting pain in my head and everything went black.

Mikeys POV

"Right, they've taken him. We have movement" I said as we all stayed in position.

"You!" I yelled over at a guy that was around 18.

"Go knock that guy out and take his place. Don't get caught. Change into his clothes and act like you're part of their gang. If anyone asks. You were hired by George a few weeks ago." I said as he nodded and done as told.

After around 2 hours they pulled up to the most obvious place in the world.

Her fucking house

"Seriously?" Tyler said laughing. She's been right under our noses the whole time. Of course he would go home" he said rolling his eyes.

Adrian's POV

I went upstairs when I heard some shouting and Jackson clapping his hands.

"N-nick? Why do you have the boy from across the road?" Jacksons mum asked as she walked into the hallway.

"He was at the mansion that I had surveillance cameras installed. And I doubt his name is really nick" Jackson said as he motioned for the guys to drag him down to the basement where I was staying with Amy.

"He's unconscious, let me help him" I said walking towards the boys limp body as they threw him onto a bed.

"Keep an eye on them" Jackson said to one of his men who nodded and took a seat by us.

I checked the boy over and you could tell by the small cut in his head that he had been knocked out.

"Go and get me medical equipment" I said walking over to the sink as I looked at the man who was chaperoning me.

"But boss-"

"I don't care. Do you or do you not need the boy alive?" I asked and he ran out.

"God please tell me it isn't one of them" Amy mumbled behind me.

"It's one of the younger ones" I said as I checked his heartbeat to make sure he was just unconscious.

"Which one?" She asked as her heart monitor beeped which meant that her heart rate had gone up.

"The Spanish one, Amy you need to calm down. Now!" I said as I walked over to her.

"Please look after him, deigo is like my brother" she said looking up at me and I nodded.

I walked over and hooked him up to a heart monitor. We waited around 20 minutes and he finally woke up.

"Ahhh fuck a cunt" he said as he rolled around.

"Boss, he's awake" the guy sat on the side said.

"Tie him up and I'll be down in a minute" jacksons voice came back through.

"Yes sir" the guy replied back and grabbed Diego. He pulled him over to a chair and tied him up. Once that was done he put tape over his mouth because the boy kept swearing and speaking in Spanish.

"Ahh nice of you to join us" Jackson said as he came downstairs.

"I never would've thought that the boys living across from us would be the culprits" he said laughing and shaking his head.

"Who are you?" He asked once he took the tape off but Diego wouldn't speak. He put the tape back on and turned to walk away. Before he even took a step he began to punch him and basically beat him up.

"Stop" I said trying to move forward but two guys grabbed me and I got a blow to the the stomach.

Even after being beat up, Diego didn't shed any blood and just saw there with a crazy look in his eye.

"Lets knock some sense into you, so that you speak" Jackson said beating him up more

"STOP"

Oh god.

"Leave him alone" Amy said getting up and removing and wires or needles from her body.

"Ahh hello little sister" Jackson said with a freaky smile.

Why couldn't you just stay quiet and asleep?