Chapter 42

A/N- SO BASICALLY I WAS HALF DEAD WHEN I WROTE THE OTHER CHAPTER AND IT WAS 3 am SO THATS WHY IT WAS SHIT. BUT NOW ITS A NEW DAY AND MAMA IS READY TO WRITE 😏 okok☺️

Mikeys POV

"Ummm TYLER GOT KNOCKED OUT!" I whisper yelled as I watched his body go down.

"Heyyyyyyyaaaaaaah" Aaron yelled as he ran forward towards Tyler sounding like some Jackie chan wannabe, only for him to get knocked out too.

"And same with Aaron" I said trying to hold in a laugh.

"Marco... my buddy! My best friend" I said trying to put my arm around the giants shoulder and failing.

"Ey hese, shut up and let me go see what's going on" he said walking towards aaron and Tyler.

I watched carefully and saw the bat swing again. So I did what any normal person would do.

I dropped to the ground and played dead.

Marco's POV

The bat hit me in my chest. Although it hurt... it didn't hurt as much as being shot. I grabbed the bat and looked down to the small frail little hands holding it.

"Amy come out for fuck sake" I laughed as I tugged the bat only to see my brother holding it.

"You got lady hands bro" I said laughing as he glared at me.

"Marc?" I heard a little voice from behind. I turned around as saw Amy standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Marco!!" She said a little louder and ran to me.

"Hey kid" I smiled as I picked her up and hugged her.

"I missed you so much Marco!" She said as she hugged me even tighter.

"Not as much as me right?" Mikey said walking out of the shadows followed by the other boys.

"Aww mikey. Never" she said jumping down with more tears.

"How are you? And how did you get here? And are you hurt?" Asking question after question and looking over Mikeys to see if he had any scratches or bruises on his face.

"Amy stoooop" he said embarrassed as he moved her hands and hugged her again. Everyone said their hello's as I got Mikey to help me hack the camera. We got lucky enough to be in the only blind spot when we all got in the room.

"Did Tyler and Aaron not come?" She asked looked past everyone to see where they were.

"They did" I smiled trying to suppress my laugh.

"Well.. where are they?" She asked confused.

"Um... you're standing on them" Mikey said laughing a little louder than he should.

"Shut the fuck up bro!" Daniel said smacking his head.

"Oh my gosh. Diego you fucking tramp faced, lady hand dumb fuck!" She said shoving him and going to see if both boys were okay.

"Tyler? Can you hear me?" She asked as she held his head in her lap.

"Ah nice to know that you love me" Aaron said groaning and holding his head.

She dropped Tyler's head which caused him to wake up and quickly crawled over to Aaron and hugged him.

"Diego! You could have fucking killed them" she said sticking up a finger in his direction as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hehe oops?" He said backing up and running behind me.

"Who the fuck hit me?" Tyler said as he sat up and wiped the blood on his forehead.

"Diego" Jake said laughing and pushing him forward.

"I'm gonna fucking ki-" he started but was soon tackled to the ground again by Amy.

"Awww" Diego said as Tyler stood up whilst still holding Amy who clung to him like a koala.

Tyler's POV

My head was banging but it was all worth being able to hold her in my arms.

"Never let me go" she whispered as I pulled her closer.

"Right, let's get you all safe. Where's adrian?" I asked as I kept Amy in my arms with a tight grip.

"He was taken upstairs. We have to wait for him. He should be back soon" Diego said leaning against a wall.

"Why is he up there?" I asked confused as to why they needed him.

"I'll ask when they bring him. You should hide. They'll be back with him any minute now" Diego said watching the door.

"Hey, I gotta go for a bit. I'm still right here though okay?" I said as I put Amy down and held her small face in my hands.

She nodded her head and I leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"Okay" she said looking up as I let go.

We ran and hid in the back corner of the basement where it was dark until we heard the door.

"Why you keep taking him for?" Diego wined.

"Because we need him. Last time I checked your ugly ass wasn't a doctor" one of the guys said back.

"Ha, you hear that Amy? I'm ugly. Sooo ugly" he said agreeing sarcastically.

"Joke, I'm not ugly hoe. You just jealous of my sexiness like the rest of them" he said running his hands through his hair and smiling.

"I would say what are you. But you're more of an it than anything" Amy said rolling her eyes.

"You know, I'm like the Alison in this whole house. Everyone wanna kiss me. But they too afraid. I'm just saying, Ain't none of you pretty" he said flicking his imaginary long hair over his shoulder and walking away.

"Ha okay" the guard or whatever said as he left to go upstairs.

"Amy. Jason's condition is deteriorating. I don't think he'll make it another week" Adrian said as he walked further into the room.

"How many guards are upstairs? I asked quietly as I walked out of the shadows.

"Tyler?" He said startled as he turned around.

"In the flesh, now how many?" I asked again.

"More than 20. They're having a meeting. I over heard that it finishes in around 20 minutes ." He replied as he walked over to a chair.

"Well, get what you want or need. We're leaving" i said as Amy walked over to me and hugged me.

She kissed my cheek and I smiled down at her.