Chapter 62

Amy's pov

The sound of bodies hitting the floor broke me inside. I don't want to be here anymore.

If I had just left the guys and gone home none of this would be happening right now. No one would be dead.

I felt the tears stream down my face and then the cold barrel of a gun against my forehead which pulled me out of my thoughts. I grabbed the gun I had put in my boot and slowly stood up. Opening my eyes I saw Jackson stood opposite me holding up a gun and multiple bodies of his men on the floor.

Tyler's PoV

"So when they come we won't be surprised" I said finishing off explaining the plan.

"Everyone und-" I was cut off by my car alarm going off.

"Fuck sake" I yelled leaving the small warehouse we were in.

"Tyler, that's not your normal car alarm. That's the panic alarm" aiden said running out behind me with the rest of the guys.

"Fuck, lets go" I said jumping into my car followed by the others who split and got in my car and marco's car.

We pulled up to see multiple cars parked outside the house. Quietly pulling out our guns we made our way in to find numerous dead bodies.

As we got closer I saw Jacob get a hold of a sniper and aim it in the other doorway to the kitchen. He shot three bullets one after the other without a second between them.

Soon bodies slumped to the floor and the girls came running out from the kitchen crying.

"It's Amy, he's got Amy" Ali cried as she ran to Marco.

Walking in her brother was going to make a run out the door where Jacob has his shot gun but stopped and held up the gun he had moving closer to me and out of Jacobs range.

"Move and I'll kill her" he said holding his gun in Amy's direction. She was on her knees on the ground with her eyes shut tight.

"Try it" I whispered as I pointed my gun at her.

I moved closer till my gun touched her head which brought her out of the trance she was in. She opened her eyes to see her brother watching her not missing a single movement as he pointed his gun at me instead.

"You see, I don't love her, I don't care about her. It was all to get to you and your family and look at me. Everyone is dead except for the two of you. I said I would get revenge for Matt and I'm still doing it. She fell in love with me" I said moving her hair from her face as tears ran down her cheeks.

Amy's PoV

His words broke my heart but I think he's just playing a game.

"She fell in love with me and left you. Which meant that I didn't need to find any of you because I knew you would all come for her. Matt was my blood. My parents gave him away when he was a baby but we found our way back to each other when we were still kids and then your stupid gang killed him. He was all I had left. My only living blood" he said pushing the gun more into my temple. I don't think he's lying now.

"Now look here. Your only living blood. And I'm gonna kill her. Right in front of you as you did with me and my brother" he said slowly.

"You aren't. Your bluffing" Jackson said holding the gun tighter in his hand and I put mine up to him.

"Your not gonna kill him jack. I love him" I said as more tears fell. He may not feel the same way now but he will.

"Are you hearing him? It's all just a game to him. He'll kill you" Jackson yelled back but I didn't move.

Mikey's pov

I looked at Tyler as he kept the gun pressed against Amy's temple. He glanced at me and shook my head. No.

If he kills her I'm done. He's dead to me. He knows she's like my sister.

Third persons PoV (sorry for changing the POV so much 😂)

As Amy held the gun up she was breaking every second hearing the words coming from Tyler's mouth. The worst part was from the sound of his voice every word he spilled sounded like the truth.

"Today blood will be spilled for Matt and your gonna be the only one left. And eventually... I'm gonna kill you too. So no more of my family's blood get spilled and then I'll be at peace. So like I said.... try me" he said with an evil grin.

Within a second six shots were fired. And none hit Tyler.

One was fired from Amy.
Two from Tyler.
And three from Jackson.

As Amy's body fell to the ground so did her brother's.

Tyler's ears rang as he looked at the two in front of him. Amy pulled her body up and crawled to her brother.

She took his hand and gripped it tight. Collapsing beside him on her back she turned to look at her brother as Aaron Marco and Diego came to put pressure on her wounds.

She screamed in pain as her brother layed beside her squeezing her hand.

"I'm sorry" He chocked our as they turned their heads to look at each other.

"A-Aaron" she breathed out as the boys yelled to her to stay with them.

"What?" He said putting his hand that looked like it had been drenched in blood on her cheek.

"S-save my b-b-brother" she breathed out. He looked at her confused but did as asked. He pushed himself up and turned so he could put pressure on Jackson's wounds instead.

As the shots were fired Mikey ran into the room and started beating up Tyler. He punched and kicked and swore till tyler was knocked out. And Tyler took it all.

"FUCK YOU. She jumped in front you. SHE SAVED YOU MOTHERFUCKER" he yelled as he fell to his knees with tears. He crawled over to Amy and put pressure on her leg that Aaron was previously attending too and yelled for an ambulance.

Screams filled the room from everyone as they begged Amy to stay with them and keep her eyes open and for someone to get an ambulance.

Amy's pov.

I blocked out the noise and pain and looked at my brother.

"I love y-you jack, I'm.....sorry. I'm so s-sorry." I cried as his grip loosened.

"He's gone Amy, look at me okay, just keep talking to me, keep your eyes-"