Chapter 5

Tyler's POV

Once we arrived at the mansion we got our two knocked out hostages out and put them in one of the rooms tying them up to chairs.

I told Marco to go park the van in the woods somewhere partially because there was no room in the garage because of my Lamborghini. Once he parked it we all went into our rooms but I decided to put the boys in the room with Amy and her friend Aaron one by one so they were being watched. At the moment it was Mikey's turn.

I went up to my room and took a shower. After getting changed into my adidas tracksuit I walked downstairs and told Mikey I'll take over and to go get cleaned up. After around an hour they were both awake and asking numerous questions

"Why are we here?"

"What are you gonna do with us?"

"What did I do?"

"Why did you kidnap me?"

I got bored and ignored them but finally told them to shut up cause I was getting annoyed.

"Your here because of what happened to Matt" I replied and lazily sat on the couch.

"Listen I'll let you go...but if you think you can run don't bet on it cause we have a gps trackers in you both as well as dogs that will get you if you run." I called the boys down as walked up to Amy.

"you stay here whilst I show Her the room that she'll be staying in. I'll show you yours after" I said to Aaron and he nodded

"And uh cheers for not being such a pain in the arse" I chuckled and he laughed saying no problem.

"We'll protect you and keep you safe as long as you abide by our rules" I said and Aaron said okay in reply

"Come on" I said untying Amy and telling her to follow me.

We went up to the third floor, and I walked towards her room with her following closely behind. Her room was the second biggest in the house other than mine. There were actually 3 rooms up here and an extra bathroom on the end of the hall. I had the other rooms locked because they held the stuff that we used for either training, missions, street fights and gang fights. We took a left at the top of the stairs and Walked towards the door on the right. I reached for the diamond doorknob and opened the door to the room and nudged her in.

Amy's POV

I was kinda annoyed that I got kidnapped and I still didn't know who they were, the name Matt rings a bell but to be honest they're treating me nicely so I decided to co operate. We walked to the third floor and he opened the door to a room shoving me in. I glared at him an then looked around and it was the most gorgeous room ever. It had white walls, a white carpet and a king size bed on the right side of the room. There was a black desk with a MacBook Air on it but Tyler quickly picked it up. I guess he knows I'll try contact someone. There was a glass table in the centre of the room and then as I looked straight ahead I saw a balcony and ran over, I opened the doors and I had a beautiful view of the whole back garden. There was a massive pool and behind that there was a motor cross track, I could see there were 10 quad bikes and 10 motorbikes. I walked back inside and saw there were 2 other doors than the one that's used to enter the room. The first led to an on suite bathroom. It was beautiful. The bathroom was covered in marble white tiles as well as the floor, the sink was white too with gold taps. I checked the cupboard underneath the sink ad saw there were towels, soap, bath bombs and shampoo and conditioner along with a bunch of cleaning products for the bathroom. Jesus Christ the toilet looks designer as well as everything else.there was a massive bath that could fit at least six people in and it had a gold faucet. On the other side was an amazing shower. It had the shower head which hung from the top and a few shower heads that were in the wall.