Chapter 64

6 months later

Ali's POV

"I'll do it when you've put the money in my bank" I said lighting a cigarette.

"Well I'm only gonna put the money in your bank once you've done it" he replied pointing a gun at me as I put my feet up.

Blowing out smoke I raised my eyebrows and grinned.

"I'm a professional assassin, you don't think I've had guns pointed at me before?" I asked standing up and walking towards him as he back up a little.

"Come closer and I'll shoot" He said shaking the gun a little.

I launched forward as he shot at me and dodged the bullet. Grabbing the gun I pushed him down on the ground and stood on his arm whilst using my other foot to hold his head down.

Crouching down I put the gun agains his head and smiled.

"So you gonna transfer the money now or me to leave at let your friend know you hired me to kill him? Pretty sure I'll be back soon if you choose the latter" I said standing up whilst still holding the gun.

"Now I'll do it now." He said quickly standing up and going to his computer.

"If I see you again and you hold a gun to me I'll kill you....got it?" I said lifting his head with the gun under his chin so he looked at me.

He nodded his head and I walked away.

I left the ware house and made my way to my car, as I reached the door my phone pinged notifying me the payment was made. When I got in I drove to my victims house and changed after parking my car. Once in different outfit and looking like a normal teenage girl I faked to be out of breath and knocked on the door like a mad man.

A tall dark haired man appeared in the doorway.

"P-please, someone's f-following me" I gasped as I hunched over. He nodded and invited me in. I quickly walked in as he peaked outside to make sure no one was there. He turned around and met with my silencer.

I pulled the trigger and he fell to the floor causing a pool of blood to surround his head, I took out my phone and took a picture for my client for proof of the job being done. Putting my hood on I walked out of the house. It was dark out so no one would really see me. I kept my headlights off and drove away till I was far enough from his house to turn them back on.

As I made my way home I picked up some pizza. Pulling into the driveway I made my way inside with my pizza to be met with Marco.

"Hey babe" I smiled and kissed him. I don't really show my emotions since that day but Marco is the most important person in my life so I'll always show him the real me. I'm still here but I'm a little broken. He kissed me back and took the food from me placing it on the counter. He turned back to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You we're gone for a while today" he said holding me close.

"Ran into a bit of a smudge but it's sorted." I smiled and kissed him.

"PIZZA!" Diego yelled as he ran into the room.

"haven't you eaten?" I asked turning to look at the boy as he put 4 slices in two plates placing them in-front of us and grabbing the box.

He pulled out a slice and put it in his mouth as he shook his head to say no.

"See you later" I said as I went to get me and Marco a drink from the fridge.

We ate our food and I went to sleep as I've got to get up early.

"I'll be up later babe, gonna go chill with the boys" Marco said as he kissed me. I said okay and layed in bed letting darkness take over.

Marco's POV

"Hey bro" I said as I walked into Aaron's room.

"What's up?" He asked as I sat down.

"I'm worried she won't stop bro, what if she gets hurt? I'm happy she's happy but I'm just worried if something will happen"I said collapsing on Aaron's sofa.

"Since the day of the funeral she's changed. I know she has bro I can see it too. But don't forget this is her way of coping. Like yours is fitness and gang related stuff, Diego's is making jokes and trying to make everyone happy. Mine is music and so and so. We all have different ways of coping and this is hers. I know it's not ideal but she doesn't want anything to happen to anyone else. She's earning good money for herself and she's doing a great job." He replied as he sat up.

"Yeah but why an assassin?" I asked huffing as I got up and paced the room.

"Like I said. She's distracting herself. She only takes on certain jobs. She gets a background check on whoever she being hired to kill to know if they actually deserve it I guess" he said as he leaned back on the arms chair he sat on.

"Hmm, I guess so. Anyway got anything?" I asked as he got up and went over to his closet. He pushed a button on a remote and it opened up to a little spy room.

I jogged over and locked his bedroom door and then walked over to his little 'office'.

"Nope, He's still there. He's gone out and about but nothing." He replied as Tyler's picture came up. He looked like a ghost. His cheeks had sunken in and his body looked more skinner than before. He's not taking care of himself but he'll be back soon.

"He did buy a ticked to come home though. And he called Jacob to come pick him up from the coach station" he replied as Tyler's card info came up. I nodded my head and started to walk away as Aaron got up and hid his little spy h.q.

"I'll sort out his room, and you go shopping tomorrow so there's food" I said leaving his room. Aaron nodded and closed his door locking it.

I went into Tyler's room and cleaned up. I changed the sheets and stocked his fridge with water and other drinks and some chocolate so he gains some weight. I removed all the alcohol poured it down the sink.

Since the day of the funeral I've made sure there's no alcohol. If someone dies from alcohol poisoning I'll die myself. I'm suppose to protect my and family and that what I'm gonna do.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG AND IM SORRY. IVE BEEN QUITE BUSY AND IVE HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER!

FAIR WARNING AHEAD OF TIME BUT THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FINISHED. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE ENJOYED IT!

Vote and comment please!