Chapter 71

Amy's PoV

I woke up and looked around to see I was in Aaron's room. After rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I got up and yawned. I walked over to the bathroom and decided I needed a shower.

"Fuck I need my clothes" I sighed as I left the bathroom and walked over to my old room.

I peeked through the door and saw tyler was still asleep. Walking through the door I tiptoed to the closet and grabbed an outfit.

I debated weather grabbing one of Tyler's jumpers and then finally decided to get my favourite one which was a black nike jumper with the white tick on the corner. I grabbed my ripped up black skinny jeans and my underwear as well as a my white Air Force ones.

I tiptoed back out the room, looking back at Tyler one last time as he peacefully slept and then made my way back to Aaron's room. When I walked in he was sat on the bed with his phone.

"Thanks for bringing me in last night. You could've just woken me up though" I spoke as I walked over to the bathroom again. As I was closing the door he spoke up.

"I didn't, I actually forgot you" he chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the door again.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Tyler brought you in, i was so tired that I forgot you" he said looking up. I nodded and closed the door.

I wasn't mad of course but I thought he hated me.

I shook my head and undressed to get in the shower.

After 20 minutes I was done and got out. I dried my body with my black towel and then put on some strawberry moisturiser. Once I was dressed I walked out and took my clothes downstairs to put in the wash.

Whilst I was putting my clothes in the machine with a few others I hummed to 'look at me now' by Brennan savage. Once the clothes were in the machine and it was switched on I walked out and towards the living room.

"Hey" I smiled at Mikey as he was on the couch playing a game.
I grabbed his phone and layed down with my head in his lap as he continued to play whatever he was on the Xbox. I unlocked his phone and started playing a few games on there and when I got bored I started to take selfies.

To the group chat:

The hot one:

Go Diego Go: knew you were a girl bro

Marc my words: you got some plumps lips for a guy my friend

Jake in the box: damn bro, you kinda hot

Jacoby: did you grow your hair out mike?

Ty your shoe laces: 😒...

Danielle: yooo you wanna tell us something?