Chapter 76

Tyler's PoV

I walked back in and sat with the others as the hours passed. Some of the others were still crying whilst some were asleep. Me and Marco stayed awake but I could see he was struggling to keep his eyes open. He's cried so much I wouldn't be surprised if he fell asleep.

"Get some sleep bro, I'll wake you up if Adrian comes out" I said bumping shoulders with him. He shook his head as his bloodshot eyes slowly closed and opened again.

"I'm fine" he spoke leaning his head back on the wall that the row of chairs were against. I pulled out my phone and played a few games when I heard footsteps coming towards us.

I looked up to see Adrian wheeling his son towards us and the other doctor that did D's surgery following closely behind.

"You've got to be more careful son" he finished speaking and came to a halt.

I nudged Marco and we both stood up and walked over to Adrian.

"So we had a few difficulties during the surgery and it was touch and go for a minute but he did it. He pulled through" Adrian spoke.

I looked at Marco who had tears in his eyes and hugged him, feeling relieved to know that Diego was going to be okay.

We spoke with Adrian for a bit and his son and soon told them that we had to go home to freshen up and we'll be back.

We told the good news to the others and walked out the hospital leaving Aaron and Jacob behind to stay for when they let us in to see him.

"It was Kian" I said to Marco walking over to my car and getting in.

"What the fuck do you mean it was Kian?" Marco spoke after opening my door again.

"I'll explain when we get home, just come on" I said starting the car and closing my door again.

We soon arrived home and called everyone into the kitchen area.

"Okay so when it all happened I saw Amy get dragged into the car and another person get pulled in. I didn't see a face because they had their back turned to me and a hood on but I did see what socks and shoes that person was wearing.

This person had a pair of black and white checkered socks and white vans." I spoke pulling out my phone.

"These ones" I finished as I opened my camera roll and pulled up the most recent picture.

"What are we looking at?" Aiden asked confused.

"That's Kian. That's the shoes and they have blood because he was shot in a drive-by" Daniel spoke clueless.

"Wait holy shit, it wasn't a drive by. He was shot by Diego!" Daniel yelled finally putting the pieces together.

"Wait, so he took Amy and shot Diego? How the fuck and why the fuck?" Ali spoke pacing back and forth.

"Just go get cleaned up. We need to go grab him" I said as we all split up and went to shower.

It's always one thing after the other. We'll never be at peace. But then again we are in a gang. It's just so hard sometimes to almost loose the people you love the most.

We cleaned up and left to go to the hospital again. As we walked in we saw Adrian talking to another doctor. He noticed us and waved. I want to tell him but I don't think I can. He'll do what he can to protect his son.

"Hey adrian. How's Diego?" I asked shoving my hands in my pockets.

"He's doing good. He's not awake yet but he will be soon. You can see him now if you want?" Adrian smiled and we nodded. As we walked I stayed in the back to ask Adrian a few questions. Marco stayed close to be able to hear too.

"So how's Kian? He must've been frightened. He's never been shot before has he?" I asked as we walked, waiting for our good doctor friend to reply.

"He's doing okay, got a bit of limp for now and surprisingly he was very calm for someone who had never been shot before. He took it quite well but that's probably because he's seen many gunshot wounds and knows what to expect." He replied as I nodded my head.

"Do you know what area it was in?" I asked and he quickly nodded his head.

"Yes actually, Kian told me it was a little bit more north of town. Definitely not our territory" he chuckled as I fake chuckled back.

"Well here we are, I'll be in to check on Diego soon" he smiled and patted my shoulder. I nodded and watched him walk away.

We walked in and me and Marco went and sat in the corner to talk.

"You heard him right?" I asked Marco and he nodded with a pissed off look.

"Up fucking north? Not our fucking territory? We own the whole city and the ones surrounding it now. What the fuck does he mean?" Marco whisper shouted.

"Also, we would've heard if there was even one bullet fired anywhere in this god damn city. He's definitely the one who took Amy and shot d. It's basically been confirmed" I said running my hand through my hair.

"We need to be smart about this then" Ali spike as she sat in Marcos lap.

"What are you on about?" I asked confused.

"I mean we grab him and all he has to do is not reply to his men or give them one call or text and she's gone. We need to be smart about this and act dumb with him" she said shrugging.

"You wanna catch him in the act then use what resources we have. He doesn't know that our gang owns this city and all surrounding it. He probably thinks another gang runs the area thats where he's keeping her" she said shrugging as it all clicked in my Head.

"We use it to our advantage. We have eyes and ears everywhere. We can know where he's keeping her in a few hours." I said finally understanding.

"But he's mine when it's time to take him out" Marco spoke.

"N-no. He's mine" Diego's croaky voice spoke up.