Chapter 38

Mikeys POV

"Seriously?" Diego yelled at me whilst flipping forward off the sofa. Marco grabbed me by the collar and pulled me back.

"Listen, you're small and fast" I said as Marco put an arm around me.

"I just want her back okay? She's like my sister I never had and she cares for me like a mother I never had" I said my eyes filled with water and tear rolled down my face.

"I can't loose her" I said looking down as my eyes blurred more.

"I'll do it, just please don't get me killed" he breathed out and looked to the ceiling as Tyler walked over and hugged me.

"She'll be fine, we'll get her back" he said putting a hand on my cheek and patting it.

I nodded my head and walked out the room.

-

We stayed up the whole day and night working on our plan. Obviously taking breaks to eat (Diego) or just eating whilst making the plan make more sense.

"We're done" I said as everyone walked back into the room.

Dr Adrian's POV

I ate the roast chicken that was placed in front of me as Jackson sat opposite me and a woman sat beside him along with some of the men I'm guessing he had working for him.

He placed his gun on the table and began to eat.

"Jackson, I would highly appreciate if you put that away. I don't think your father would approve" the woman who I'm guessing is his mum said.

He nodded to one of his men who came and picked the weapon up from the table as he ate.

Once we were basically done eating dinner I prepared to get up but Jackson shook his head.

"Stay seated. We still have dessert to be served and also I need to talk to you" he said wiping his mouth and leaning forward.

"You see, my father died but my brother... he just suffered from a few wounds that will scar. Including burns to the face and basically 70 percent of his body. This means he won't be able to carry on after my father but I will."

"I need your help to keep him alive because I'm not gonna loose him" he said shrugging and taking a shot of bourbon.

After he had said that one of the waiters came and served everyone a plate with a slice of strawberry cheesecake.

"Thank you" I said as he placed it in front of me.

"BOSS SHES AWAKE!" I heard a voice yell through the house.

I jumped up and went to check on the girl who broke Tyler.

Amy's POV

Fucker.

I'm in a fucking hospital again.

Tooooo much drama.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Why in the bloody world does this shithole look familiar.

I looked to my right and saw a portrait of a family.

"Fuck" I said as I dropped my head back down realising where I was.

A man who was sat in the corner got up and ran through house yelling that I was awake.

All the memories of before flooded back into my mind. If my father is dead who the fuck is this horse faced fuck calling?

I killed them all didn't I? I know for a fact that I killed that bastard man I used to call dad.

I heard the sound of footsteps and quickly closed my eyes.

"No she isn't man! What the fuck?!" I heard jacksons voice. Holy shit he's alive.

"Adrian stay down here. I'll call you when I need you. Tell me when she's actually awake" i heard his voice and then slowly but surely his footsteps along with two others faded away.

"Don't open your eyes whatever you do" I head dr Adrian's voice and listened.

I remember this guy. He helped me out the first time I got hurt.

Well shit.

"You've been taken again, I don't know who this boy is though. I'm quite sure my son has been looking for Tyler and the others" he said and I lifted a finger.

He stood in front of me to block me from the camera.

"That's my brother Jackson. And how long have I been out for?" I asked as he continued to check my vitals.

"Two months" he said and I looked at him as tears filled my eyes.

"Tyler still hasn't come yet?" I asked not wanting to say the thoughts running through my head.

"No he hasn't" he replied.

"Are you sure your son is still alive?" I asked. He froze and looked at me.

"I haven't spoken to him yet" he said and stopped what he was doing.

"Just stay still like you're still in a coma unless I'm the only one around you and I'm blocking you from the camera. I'm going to find out if I can finally speak to my son. It's about damn time I ask for what I want" He said as he moved away and went upstairs.

Dr Adrian's POV

"I still haven't spoke to my son yet" I said as I walked up to Jackson.

He walked back over to me and handed me his phone.

"Put it on speaker" he said as he stood in front of me and watched me call.

The phone rang 6 times till I finally heard his voice.

"Hello?"
"It's me kian."
"D-dad?" I heard the tears in his voice.
"Hello son, how are you?"
"I'm fine dad, I've kept your plants alive too" he said referring to the boys. I taught him at a young age to call them plants and not 'the boys'
"Well done son. I'll hopefully talk to you again. I just needed to hear your voice. I love you"
"I love you too dad"

Jackson took the phone and switched it off.

"Happy?" He asked and I nodded.

"Thank you" I said and he nodded.

I walked back downstairs to the basement and stood in front of Amy.

"They know. And they're coming"