Chapter 50

Tyler's pov

I drove away from the burning building but something just made me want to turn back. I kept driving till I couldn't take it no more. Once again i turned my car around and made my way back to the house. I switched off my car headlights off and got out. I heard something in the woods so made my way in. I pulled out my gun just in case it was Jackson's crew. Slowly and quietly i moved further and further into the woods being as quiet as I could.

Once the noises stopped I put my gun back in it's holster on my waist and turned around. As I was making my way back to my car I tripped. It's probably because I can't really see where I'm going.

I looked up and saw a pair of shoes. As fast I could I scrambled to my feet and pulled out my gun.

The light from the fire gave me a chance to see what I was looking at.

"Mikey?" I whispered. I kicked his leg to make him move but when he didn't I freaked out.

"Wait you got out bud" I said putting my gun down and kneeling next to him.

When he didn't respond again I quickly checked for a pulse. Relief that the boys heart was still beating I grabbed him and flung his body over my shoulder.

"Ugh, you need to cut down on the cheeseburgers my friend" I said as I made my way back to the car.

I got closer and closer but stopped when I saw all the doors were open when I had left them shut.

"Shit" I muttered. I tried to slowly put mikey down but it flopped and he hit the ground with a thud.

"Ouch, that'll hurt in the morning" I said cringing. I quickly ran back to where I found him and grabbed my gun.

I ran back to where I left my little but heavy buddy and crouched down behind a tree.

As I watched two people walk back to a car mikey started groaning. Quite loudly I might add. I looked at my gun and then mikey.

"Sorry mate" I said as I hit him in the head to knock him out.

Once the car drove off I waited around 10 minutes and then finally picked mikey up again.

Seeing as the door was already open I threw him in the back seat and shut all the doors. I kept my headlights off as I started the car and went down a more secure and covered route to the highway.

Eventually I got tired and pulled over into a motel car park.

I parked the car and decided to call it a night. Before I could sleep I reached under my seat and lifted the car carpet to revel a little hidden compartment. Opening the small hiding place I pulled out a pair of new number plates. I got out the car and quickly changed them with out anyone looking. Once I was done I locked the car and found a bin. I threw away the old plates that were once attached to my car and finally went back. I reclined my seat and locked the doors.

"Night bud" I said and closed my eyes.

-next morning-

I woke to feel the cold barrel of a gun against my temple. I lifted my hood off my face and looked at an upside down mikey.

"Get off dumbass" I said smacking him.

He winced in pain and dropped the gun.

"Oh yeah sorry about that" I said forcing a smile.

"How the hell are you here?" He said looking in the rear view mirror to see the damage caused to his head.

"Don't worry about that. How are you? And where is everyone?" I asked sitting up and opening my door.

"They all ran out the house. Amy heard a bomb ticking and rushed everyone out. We didn't see you though. Because of that Amy and Marco..." he stopped which caused me to stop walking to the vending machine and face him.

"Amy and Marco what?" I asked looking at him intently.

"They went back in. And then there was an explosion" he said.

I couldn't feel my legs.

My heart started to ache knowing that they went back for me.

I yelled out in frustration. Turning around to see the vending machine I ran to it and beat the thing up.

Once I bruised myself up I leaned against the machine and slowly fell to the floor.

"They're dead?" I asked looking at mikey who was sticking his finger up to a little kid that was staring.

"I- I don't know" he replied quietly as he helped me up.

"We gotta go. I need medicine and there's an angry mum on here way over here" he said quickly getting me up and ushering me back to the car. I sat in the passenger seat and he started to drive off. I looked over at him to see him stick his finger up to the mother and child as he drove to wherever he was going.

"God I'm such an idiot" I said leaning against the window.

Mikey turned on the radio and listen to the news. When the fire was mentioned he turned it up.

"Back to the bizarre house fire.-

I'm stood here outside the house that no-one actually knew existed until the fire department was called yesterday morning. We currently don't have the cause of the fire but we can confirm that there were four fatalities. If you have any information reguarding the fire please call your local police department and let them know"

"Four fatalities? I thought you said it was only Amy and Marco" I said looking at mikey who was just as shocked as me and had to pull over.

"What the fuck" I yelled out.

"Who the fuck else went in?" I yelled at him getting even more annoyed.

" I don't know Tyler. Stop yelling at me. They went back for you. Not me. I saw headlights of a car and tripped whilst trying to run towards them. Next thing I know I wake up in a car with someone with a hood over their face" he yelled back.

"This isn't my fault" he screamed.

"It's mine" I whispered.

"Every time I get her back I just loose her again" I said quietly as a tear fell. I quickly wiped it away before mikey could see.

Happy new year guysssssss

Sorry for the long wait. I know it's not the best or the longest but it's what I came up with on the spot.