Chapter 70

Tyler's POV

That night I fell asleep trying to remember how I was before all of this. I'm so madly in love with her that I need to do whatever I can to get her back.

I woke up the following morning and walked over to Diego's room.

"I'm using your shower" I said walking past and locking the door. Once I was showered I walked out with my towel wrapped around my waist and out the door to my room.

As I reached my door I heard her laugh and turned around to see her walking with Jake as he had his arm over her shoulder.

I smiled and quickly walked into my room. I want over to my closet and grabbed my outfit for today.

 I want over to my closet and grabbed my outfit for today

After I was ready I sprayed my cologne and did my hair. I looked in the mirror and checked my hair one last time before I went downstairs to the others.

"I'm going to get some smokes, anyone need anything?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'll come I need to get some smokes too, we're going to look at a house today if you wanna tag along? It's probably gonna be the one we're moving to" Marco said sitting on the island with a bottle of water.

"We're moving?" I asked confused

"Yeah" He said jumping down from the counter and going to kiss Ali's head as we walking out the kitchen together.

"Why?" I asked as we walked by the living room which was occupied with Amy, Jake, Aaron and Mikey.

"We're going to the shop kid, need anything?" Marco said walking away from me and into the room to Amy.

"Just some smokes and foooooood" she grinned getting up and hugging him.

"Okay" He said chuckling as he kissing her head when he released her from their hug.

He walked back over to me and we walked out. She didn't even look at me.

"Because Amy wants to move. She doesn't like going in there since her brother died there and she almost died there" he said getting into the car.

"Oh" was all I said as I closed the door and started the car.

We had been driving for 10 minutes just talking and then silence took over.

"I know you came to make sure I don't get any alcohol. I'm done drinking though so you didn't have to come" I said keeping my eyes on the road as I felt him look at me.

"I wanted to come" he said looking back out the window.

"We're here" was all I said as I parked the car.

After topping up on petrol I went into the store and walked over to Marco.

"She doesn't like those" I said as he grabbed some lays crisps. I walked forward and grabbed the flaming hot Cheetos along with pringles and Doritos. I handed them to him as he put the other crisp back. I walked a bit further along and grabbed a bunch of her favourite chocolate and then went over to the drinks and grabbed what she liked from there too.