Chapter 22

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter. Just for you guys I'm gonna continue writing this. Also I love you ❤❤.

Amy's POV

I woke up at around 8 ish and went for a shower after letting lala out of my room and brushing my teeth. Once I was done showering I walked to my closet with my towel wrapped around me and looked for an outfit to wear.

 Once I was done showering I walked to my closet with my towel wrapped around me and looked for an outfit to wear

Once I was satisfied with my outfit I put my hair in a messy bun and did my make-up.
I grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag and quickly put in my phone, keys and purse along with cigarettes that were hidden in my room and a lighter.

As I walked towards the door I quickly turned around and grabbed my perfume of my table, put it in my bag and left my room.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen and saw Betty.

"Hey betts" I smiled as I sat down.

"Hello ma'am, what would you like for breakfast.

"Can I just have a slice of toast please?" I asked and she frowned.

"If all you're going to eat is toast then you have to pack some water and a fruit" she said smiling.

"Sure thing" I laughed as she place the water and an apple in front of me to put in my bag.

Once I had the items in my bag, I hung it round the back of the chair and sat forward to dig in to my toast that Betty had just placed in front of me.

As soon as I finished I grabbed my bag putting it back on and went to the front door, where I found lala's leash and put it around his neck.

We walked out the house and up the driveway until Jason walked into us.

"Hi" I said awkwardly looking at my feet.

"Where are you going?" He asked crossing his arms over his broad chest and giving me a stern look.

"To walk lala. Where does it look like I'm going?" I asked showing no emotion.

"Well come one, I'll go with you" he said motioning to the side walk.

"Why? I'm not a baby Jason" I said annoyed as I began walking only to have him follow.

"You may not be a baby, but you got kidnapped and we aren't going to let that happen again" he said walking behind me.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

Diego's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing only to grab it and turn the ringer off.

"GET THE FUCK UP"

I jumped up and looked around to see mikey looking just as confused as I must have looked myself.