Chapter 47

Tyler's POV

As soon as everyone was passed out in their rooms I got up and walked over to my closet.

I slowly grabbed my suitcase which was already full and put it near the door as quietly as possible because my amy was asleep.

I checked my phone and clenched my jaw when I had seen that I only had an hour to be out and on my way.

I put my suitcase in the hallway as I went to grab the other two. As soon as I had them I pulled on my black nike jumper and changed into a pair of jeans. I quickly slid on my Air Force ones whist being quiet and grabbed my emergency wallet that had a card linked to an account with billions of dollars.

I put it in my pocket and made my downstairs as quietly as possible and packed my stuff into the car. As I was doing all the I kept the lights off everywhere. I could see where I was going of course but I did this so that I know if anyone wakes up or not.

I put the last of my stuff into the boot of the car and saw a light switch on. I quickly pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

Mikey walked outside and looked at me confused.

"Why the hell are you dressed like you're going out?" He asked pulling out his own cigarette and lighting it.

I blew the smoke out of my mouth and shrugged.

"Just got back from the shop" I said taking another drag.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at the car I was leaning on. Without a word he walked closer and put his hand on the hood.

"It's not even warm ty, it's cold. You weren't at the shop" he said moving away and looking at me.

"I went ages ago. I just needed some space and I've been out here since" I said telling him another bullshit lie.

"Fair enough. I'm gonna go back in. I'm tired" he said stepping on the but of the fag.

I nodded my head and finished off my own.

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I pulled it out and stopped myself from smashing it when I read the text.

Unknown: tick tock. If i was you I'd get moving or the whole place goes
💣💥

I put my phone back in my pocket and went up to my room. I opened the door about to walk in but stopped myself.

I looked at her for a little and then closed the door. I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

I quickly made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I pulled my phone out and checked the time.

I put it down on the counter and grabbed a drink along with some food, lighters and a few packs of cigarettes. I quickly made my way to the car and got in. I put everything in the passenger seat and buckled myself in. I looked towards the house and saw a light switch on. I quickly started the car and drove as fast as I could. I felt a tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm doing this to protect you all" I said making myself think I'm doing the right thing. And I pray to fucking god I am.

Amy's POV

Rolling over a little i felt the cold sheets collide with my skin instead of his warmth. Frowning i leaned over to check his phone for the time because I'm too lazy to reach for mine but couldn't find it. Collapsing my face into his pillow I let out a groan  then forced myself to get up.

Checking my phone I almost died. The fucking brightness.

"God why do you do this to me" I cried out in a whisper as I fell back onto the bed. Squinting my eyes I checked again. It's half past three. I need more sleep. But first in need to find where the hell that cute yet crazy weirdo had gone.