Chapter 44

Amy's POV

As we all made our way back to wherever these guys were staying I looked around and smiled to myself. Tyler was concentrating on driving and he looked cute asf, Marco was telling the worst jokes know to mankind, Mikey was laughing as if they were funny probably in fear, Jacob and aiden were playing Rock Paper Scissors and ew wtf Diego was picking his nose.

"Eww stop" I said climbing over mikey to get to the window instead of sitting in between them.

"My nose was itchy, I wasn't picking it" Diego said defending himself.

"You're disgusting" I said scrunching my nose and and moving closer to the window and sitting in Mikey lap.

"We'll be there soon" Tyler said looking over at me and smiling.

I smiled back and looked out the window.

" how's Ali?" I asked leaning forward and talking to Marco who just finished some horrible knock knock joke.

"She's great, but she's missing you like crazy. All she ever talks about is you. It's like she's in a relationship with you and not me" he said laughing.

"I'm not gonna lie, I've missed her. I've missed you all" I said wrapping my arms around Marco as much as I could with the seat between us.

He squeezed my arm and kissed my hand in return and I smiled sitting back and cuddling into Mikey after unwrapping my arms from around Marco.

I looked up at mikey who was focused on the road ahead as if he was driving and not Tyler.

"How have you been mike?" I said moving my head from his chest to the crook of his neck

"Honestly? I've been a mess. I missed you like crazy amy. You're basically my sister, my best-friend and now I've grown attached to you. I don't want to ever loose you ever again. Same with the others. I can't loose any of you." He said which made me look up at him. I grabbed a hold of his hand and squeezed it.

"I promise that I'll never leave you again mike"

Jacksons POV

I sped up and down the streets but there was still no sign of them which just caused me to get even more frustrated.

It's not possible for them to have gotten this far!

I was only probably 10 minutes behind them and I'm fucking speeding. I grabbed my walkie and put it up to my lips.

"Any sign of them?" I said speaking through and keeping an eye out for any cars that they could possibly be in.

"No sir, all we know is that there were more than five of them" Martin spoke back through to me.

"So they must have more than one car" I said thinking out loud to myself.

"Ok, keep looking" I said back through my walkie and then placed it back on the passenger seat beside my gun.

"If they're in more than one car that means my search just got easier." I said laughing.

All I have to do is look for a car being followed by another. They'll try to blend in but when has that ever worked for people like us.

Tyler's POV

As we got closer to the hotel I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I hummed and looked over at who it was to see amy leaning forward and smiling.

"What?" I said chucking at her childish actions.

"Oh my gawwwdddd, you got Tyler to laugh!" Marco said grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Shut up" I said shaking my head and trying to keep my eyes on the road. Amy giggled and then continued.

" I know you want to get back soon but can we pretty please with a cherry on top with blue sauce and chocolate sprinkles go to get some food first?" She asked finally taking a breath.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked

"Wait are you guys talking about food? Because I want some too" Diego yelled from behind me.

"Us too" the others chimed in.

"Taco Bell?" I asked as I looked over and saw the drive-thru.

"Yesssss please" Amy said jumping up and down in her seat.

As I turned in I saw the rest of the boys behind us follow and Daniel staring with love in his eyes towards the fast food place from the passenger seat.

Freak

Jacksons POV

"I think we found them" said a voice coming through the walkie

"Where?" I asked

"Drive thru" I smirked and pulled the walking close to my mouth again.

"Which one?" I replied with another question.

"To your left" one of my henchmen replied.

I took a turn to the left and pulled into the drive through.

I grabbed my gun and aimed it towards the drivers seat. With the silencer attached I waited for a perfect shot. Once I got the chance I pulled the trigger and got out the car with a ski mask on.

I slowly made my way towards the drivers seat as I heard people shouting in the car in panic.

As I got to the drivers window I lifted my gun again and raised my other hand to my lips that were still covered and made it clear everyone in the car should shut up.

I pulled the door open seeing as the windows were tinted and I couldn't see who was hit.

I yelled out in frustration and shot the passenger and then slammed the door shot.

I got back in my car and backed out to continue my search.

"Who gave me the information?" I said into my walkie trying to hide my anger.

"It was me boss, Johnathan" he replied proudly.

I looked around until I caught sight of his car and pulled up beside him. I rolled down the passenger window as he rolled his down and shot him in between the eyeballs.

"Next time any of you give me info. Make sure you're right" I said into my walkie as I put the window back up and drove away.

"Now find them" I yelled angrily.

"Or you'll all die" I said finishing my sentence.