Chapter 66

Ali's PoV

"Get up" I said grabbing his arm and forcing him up as Marco tried to calm me down.

"What did you just say" I said as tears started to fill my eyes.

"He said she's alive, whos she by the way?" Diego said shrugging.

I turned the gun to Diego and he tended up.

"Woah babe, calm down" Marco said and I pointed the gun to him.

"Shut up, just everyone shut up" I yelled. Grabbing my head trying to calm down.

"Y-yeah I'm here, I'm still here" Mikey said into the phone and I pointed my gun towards him.

"It's not her, she's dead. This is a game to all of you assholes. She died. We buried her. I visit her everyday." I yelled as he shook his head crying.

"It's her, I promise Ali, it's her" he cried.

"Wait, Amy? She's alive?! Nononononono oh my god, I can't believe this. She's aliveeeeee" Diego yelled as he shimmied his body back and forth.

I pointed the gun at him and he froze in place.

"Oh god" he squeaked out.

"She wants to talk to you" Mikey said moving forwards slowly and holding out his phone with his other hand up.

"N-no. We lost her. She's gone" I whispered.

"Baby, answer the phone. If it's not her then you'll know" Marco said walking forwards and handing me the phone. I could tell he wanted to hear as well but he gave it in my hand.

I raised the phone to my ear as a tear fell.

"Hello" her voice came ringing through. I felt my knees give way and Marco catch me.

"You died. I saw your body! You said you wouldn't leave me and you did. You left. You broke your promise" I cried out whispering the last part.

"Ali oh my god Ali. I- I thought I'd never hear your voice again. He told me you all died. He said that things went bad and you all died" she cried out.

Dr Adrian's POV

I eyes widened in shock. He said what?

"What do you mean?" I asked moving closer and helping her sit down as she cried.

"No you knew they were alive. You didn't tell me. You knew this whole time" she cried out shaking her head and moving away.

"I never said they died Amy. I never said that. Is that what he told you?" I said standing up getting angry.

"He said they died. He said after I blacked out things got worse and they all got killed he said they didn't want me anyway. He said they died and didn't want me." She cried out breaking down completely.

"I didn't know Amy. I thought he just told them that you died. He told me that he was doing it for your well-being. i only agreed to keep quiet because of your safety. You know I see you as my own child. I wouldn't have let him do what he did if I knew he said they were dead. Never" I said as she broke down even more.

He's so fucking done. I'm done with his shit. He's my son yes but what he did was unforgivable.

Ali's POV

I cried more than I have in the past few months.

"You left me Amy. You left me" I said and finally lowered my hand with the gun sliding off the sofa onto the floor. I held the phone tightly against my ear to make sure I didn't miss a word she said. Wiping my tears with my hand that held the gun I rested my wrist on my head and elbow on my knee.

"You promised. That day in your room. You swore it was you and me in this together. You said you wouldn't ever leave me. You swore that it would always be you and me. You said-" I cried out and broke down not being able to continue.

"I thought you all died" she said back crying just as much as me.

"You thought we died?! We fucking buried you Amy. We buried you and your brother. I cried at that fucking grave everyday. I didn't know what to do with myself. That day I didn't only loose my self I lost my sister, my best friend" I yelled out.

"But she's alive no? I knew it! I had this tingling in my belly" Diego yelled out and I glared at him through my tears as he started to shimmy again.

"Shut the fuck it Diego" Mikey yelled as I held up my gun towards him which caused him to pause again.

"Again with the gun? I just wanna celebrate" he said leaning forward mid shimmy and frozen in place.

"Let's talk this out in person. Meet me in 3 hours. I'll send you a location" she spoke through the phone.

"Fine" I said and hung up.

"Oh my god. What just happened" I said to myself as Stood up and wiped my tears but they kept falling.

"You just heard the voice of your bestie who you thought was dead but she wasn't and now you know and your overwhelmed" Diego said.

I slowly looked up to see him in the same position as before and glared.

"SHUT UP DIEGO" me, Marco and Mikey all yelled together.

I got up and went to change into some clothes and shower. God this is crazy.

"Mikey get everyone together. Don't tell them what for just tell them to get ready. We're going out. And Marco set up the car and gps for the location that's gonna be sent" I said walking past them to my room.

Amy's POV

As soon as I hung up Adrian ran out the room only to return 10 minutes later with a bag and other stuff.

"Take this. Go before he comes back. Take my phone too. You run into trouble you have my emergency number and you call me on that. Now go. He'll be back soon" he said hurrying me towards the door. He grabbed his keys and put them in my hand. I looked at him and paused. I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you Adrian. Thank you so much" I whispered as I pulled away.

"Good luck kid" he smiled and kissed my head.

"Now go" He said getting me out and setting my stuff in the car.

Within a few minutes I was on my way to the park I planned to meet them at. It was a two and a half hour drive. But holy hell im ready.

-times skip-

As the park came into view my heart started to beat faster. Oh god. Okay. It's fine. You know them Amy. You trust them.

I opened the window and looked around. They should be here soon.

10 minutes flew by and two SUV cars parked up. I breathed out and got out of the car.

Kidnapped and running with the bad boys जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें